Amd FX4100 4 core 2.6 Mhz and LG Tribute Phone MSI NX8800GT PCIe card

Rustler

Limp Gawd
FX-4100 pulled out of my current computer...........................................................................................................................$20.00 shipped.
Now running FX-8320

MSI NX8800GT series card PCIe..................................................................................................................................$20.00 shipped.

.................................................smoke free home, not abused.

I have some older parts AMD Opteron 180 Dual core 2.4 Mhz from my sons old rig.................................................................SOLD TO Reefa_Madness

I HAVE pay pal, now just signed up
, Money order would be great.

https://www.heatware.com/u/16362/to

FX-4100.jpgFX-4100B.png

MSI NX8800GT.jpg

Sprint LG Tribute, purchased 07/27/18 $130.99 my wife's phone........................in a case the whole time with a screen protector.
Removed the protector it had a small crack in it, but the screen is perfect..........................................................................................$60.00 shipped or best offer
like new..............................I will throw in the case. You can change the battery and Micro SD charge.
We got new phones is the reason I am selling it.

LG Tribute.jpg LG TributeB.jpg LG TributeC.jpgLG TributeD.png

Last edited:
I’ve been wanting to do a retro build for years. Can’t find a job currently, but hey if my taxes come through I’d take all of it. I had that exact same setup well a opteron 170 tho, but every thing was the same. Perfect retro rig! Nice combo

I think these sorts of setups are worth more in long term. GLWS

bump price drop on Opteron 180...............FX-4100 and Sprint LG Tribute added.

Last edited:
bump for the Opteron 180. Use to have that same processor and an MSI K8N Deluxe... or Premium. Something like that.

Back