AMD Computex 2019 Livestream

cageymaru

Fully [H]
According to the AMD Twitter feed, AMD president and CEO Dr. Lisa Su will deliver the keynote speech Computex 2019 at 10:00 PM EST. So grab the popcorn as the festivities start in 30 minutes!

Alternative stream on Twitch.

D7Wq9jLXYAEvBF9.jpg

Last edited:
AMD accidently broadcast the rehearsed slides

8C/16T Ryzen 7 3700X - $329

8C/16T Ryzen 7 3800X - $399

12C/24T Ryzen 9 3900X - $499

AMD 5700 is 10% faster than RTX 2070. Available in July. Preview at E3 June 10th.

Reactions: blkt
like this
Going to be all about that price point since no halo product.

It's hard to blame them...they can push out great performance in the top end of the mid-range/enthusiast bracket with great yields (and great margins!!) with those small dies...

They are letting TSMC ramp either 7nm refined fuether or 7nm+ for their large die.

I have a pair of VIIs and I'm excited. Wish the 12 core was coming in at $400on the CPU side but since it should wipe the floor with the "new" 9900k version 50000 it's hard to blame them.

We all want "cheap" parts but AMD needs to continue to fill their R&D coffers so we aren't back to a 1 horse race in 5 years. If they deliver what they are claiming, they deserve every penny of that $499.

It's hard to blame them...they can push out great performance in the top end of the mid-range/enthusiast bracket with great yields (and great margins!!) with those small dies...

They are letting TSMC ramp either 7nm refined fuether or 7nm+ for their large die.

I have a pair of VIIs and I'm excited. Wish the 12 core was coming in at $400on the CPU side but since it should wipe the floor with the "new" 9900k version 50000 it's hard to blame them.

We all want "cheap" parts but AMD needs to continue to fill their R&D coffers so we aren't back to a 1 horse race in 5 years. If they deliver what they are claiming, they deserve every penny of that $499.

Really wanting to know what the low end Ryzen's will cost and what the street date is. Curious based on some of the rumors.

Hopefully they pull another RX480...

Looks they're not releasing a 16 core Ryzen, and no Theadripper?

Acer guy is just kissing to much ass imho. Kinda makes me dissapointed that I have a Predator monitor.

Hopefully they pull another RX480...

Looks they're not releasing a 16 core Ryzen, and no Theadripper?

Rumors are no more Threadripper, because the top end Ryzen and their new Ryzen 9 line actually gives faster IPC - so Threadripper would actually cannibalize the Ryzen market.

Back