AMD Chipset Drivers Download v2.13.27.501

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I want to switch back to AMD.. Intel chipset drivers suck.

How so? I never had any issues with 'em in the past. I just hated how the "Intel Driver Assistant" that would download/update things kept adding itself to my startup. If I disabled that, it wouldn't work. Granted, I only actually needed to update drivers once a year'ish, so it rarely mattered.

Never had any issues with Intel or AMD chipset drivers, yet.

I just installed these and will see if there are any issues.

How so? I never had any issues with 'em in the past. I just hated how the "Intel Driver Assistant" that would download/update things kept adding itself to my startup. If I disabled that, it wouldn't work. Granted, I only actually needed to update drivers once a year'ish, so it rarely mattered.

They never seem to be updated.. maybe this is a good thing? I don't have any issues.. but it's nice to see an update log with frequent updates.

Been running 'em for a day and have seen no difference...which is fine. Since the 7950X3D relies on the software scheduler (which works fantastically), I figure I want to always keep things updated.

Somewhere I read that AMD wants you to uninstall the old drivers first. How many of you guys actually uninstall the old drivers first and how many just go ahead and install the new drivers?
i uninstall and reboot first

Start a new thread on the driver if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back