AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 1MB L2 Cache Socket 754 $230.00

nancyboy

Weaksauce
amd647hp.jpg

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 1MB L2 Cache Socket 754 Processor - Retail @ mwave.com for $230.00 + $10 Off (Read below Quote from ninethreeeleven)

newegg.com has it listed for $299.00.

ninethreeeleven said:
I just ordered mine, 229.86 to my door. Note this is the retail version and it comes with both the fan and the warranty.

If anyone else is interested you can sign up to thier mailing list and recieve and extra $10 off. I did, hence $229.86. It basically paid for shipping.

Here is the sign up link. They will send you an email instantly click on the link in that email and it will activate the coupon. If you put anything over $100 in the cart it show up.

Warning the coupon is only active for 24 hours, so if you want anything from mwave get the coupon and activate it right before purchase. Also note, that while you can give them a "spam email" you have to give them your real address when signing up. So... while at a later date you can ask to get off the mailing list, you have to sign up with your real info to get the coupon. It puts in your info (name, addy, phone) at the shopping cart, putting in fake info might screw everything up.

Damn it i clicked the link so fast i didn't even notice it said Socket 754 lol. I thought it was a San Diego :D.

that's a great deal tho. I wonder if my SN85G4V2 will take it without any issues. Would this be a noticeable upgrade from a 3200+ 1mb Clawhammer? CG stepping.

wow, i guess its time for an upgrade when duel core cpus come generally available

$100 more for a extra half meg of cache? i got a 2.4ghz 512k for $130 from tiger 2 weeks ago.

I just ordered mine, 229.86 to my door. Note this is the retail version and it comes with both the fan and the warranty.

If anyone else is interested you can sign up to thier mailing list and recieve and extra $10 off. I did, hence $229.86. It basically paid for shipping.

Here is the sign up link. They will send you an email instantly click on the link in that email and it will activate the coupon. If you put anything over $100 in the cart it show up.

Warning the coupon is only active for 24 hours, so if you want anything from mwave get the coupon and activate it right before purchase. Also note, that while you can give them a "spam email" you have to give them your real address when signing up. So... while at a later date you can ask to get off the mailing list, you have to sign up with your real info to get the coupon. It puts in your info (name, addy, phone) at the shopping cart, putting in fake info might screw everything up.

damn, that's a pretty good deal, but WHY can't there ever be a smokin hot deal for a s939 CPU?

I tried not to, but it's just too good of a deal to pass up. Hopefully, this is my last upgrade until the next socket change(M2).

Thanks!

Post updated for an extra $10 off that could pay for shipping that would make it $230.00 final price. Thanks ninethreeeleven.

Awesome , I have been looking for a good deal on one of these forever! :cool:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bought one a few months ago @ 290

ARGH

it is a smoking fast chip though, and overclocks decent too boot

I didn't act promptly and missed the deal :( . Congratulations to those who got in on this.

Back