AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0GHz Socket 939 OEM processor $39.99

I nearly got [H]ard when I saw this thread... I bit on one of those $40 ASUS SLI mobos from MicroCenter, and I have nothing to put in it...

Posting TD deals in any deal forum on the internet should be BANNED....

I have YET to see a deal follow through with TD.....

n19htmare said:
I have YET to see a deal follow through with TD.....
What does that even mean? There have been plenty of good TD deals posted here. Have you actually attempted to get any of them?

jpmkm said:
What does that even mean? There have been plenty of good TD deals posted here. Have you actually attempted to get any of them?

Thats exactly what i mean..... every decent HOT deal with TD is either sold out before anyone even puts ONE order, is an error, rebates that will never come (lost $60 so far)....

I'm just saying, i havn't seen a hot TD deal that has come through for me..thats all.

n19htmare said:
Thats exactly what i mean..... every decent HOT deal with TD is either sold out before anyone even puts ONE order, is an error, rebates that will never come (lost $60 so far)....

I'm just saying, i havn't seen a hot TD deal that has come through for me..thats all.
I have a buddy who got a pretty good deal on a motherboard/cpu combo a few months ago and he got all his rebates. The deal was up for a few weeks at least, so I assume quite a few people got in on it. It's a pretty big stretch to say that every decent TD deal is bad. I've seen plenty of good TD deals come through for several people. ;) But this isn't really the place for vendor discussion. I hate how every TD thread turns into a an anti-TD thread.

Ive made 2 hopeful purchases from TD

Razor Boomslang mouse

The 3 dollar videocard (the geforce mx4000, which I believe should cost $3)

both fell through.

They definitely seem to make a habit of posting amazingly low prices which are _surprise_ no longer available. How many units were they selling at that price - two, maybe?

They remind me of a used-car dealership - by law, those "low, low" prices have to actually exist, but generally they're just to get people onto the lot. (There are generally only one or two of the actual cars - that's why the VINs are listed in the ad - and they're often not even on the main lot, but hidden way out back.)

Back