AMD 9 3900X available for order now?

Really, pre-order before the reviews are posted? That sucks. I'm probably going to get one but if I wait until reviews are out they will be sold out and hard to get for a while I'm sure.

A lot of people preordered zen 1 then cancelled when they saw the Arma 3 performance :(

Uh, looks like the listing is gone now. I guess we were not supposed to see that yet?

The price was shown at $571.00, that was $72.00 over the retail price suggested by AMD. I'm betting these will be ridiculously priced, initially, so I'll happily wait for sanity pricing and 3rd party performance testing before I release money from my wallet.

Dusty

Reactions: Nobu
like this
Uh, looks like the listing is gone now. I guess we were not supposed to see that yet?

The price was shown at $571.00, that was $72.00 over the retail price suggested by AMD. I'm betting these will be ridiculously priced, initially, so I'll happily wait for sanity pricing and 3rd party performance testing before I release money from my wallet.

Dusty
Still on AMD's site, $571. Though the cache might not have updated in my area yet.

shi has availability for the other 3xxx series processors too, as well as some of the older "pro" processors if you were interested in paying that premium.

3600x: 1800/1800/2740
3700x: 1800/1800/7290
Screenshot_20190623-121136.png

The imprudent would be good enough on an IPC level, clock level, and core level for me to upgrade before a review.
Unfortunately money is going to make me wait until after the reviews lol.

The imprudent would be good enough on an IPC level, clock level, and core level for me to upgrade before a review.
Unfortunately money is going to make me wait until after the reviews lol.
Yeah, I mean I wanted to see reviews first but I'll probably just spring for it beforehand anyways as I want one ASAP.

It's weird though because you'd think they do that if the product might not quite be as good as everyone hopes so you get the pre orders before the cat is out of the bag but I am sure that will not be the case with this launch. These chips are going to be great and sell out FAST

Back