AMD 65nm coming soon.......

NulloModo said:
No way AMD is hitting 65 nm this year. In fact, I'll eat my own dick, and post pics on GenMay if AMD hits 65 nm within 2006.

Cue up Bloodhound Gangs' "Yummy Down On This" cuz it's time for some auto-fellatio.....and wash it down with some steamy man chowder, straight from the tap. I almost feel sorry for him....cuz that's just damn nasty.

As of so far, they still aren't availible at the Egg (no Brisbane core CPUs are listed) so I am not quite in the shitter yet.

Looking at your quote it doens't say a thing about being generally available.

they've hit 65nm. so where's the pics?

robble said:
Looking at your quote it doens't say a thing about being generally available.

they've hit 65nm. so where's the pics?

Well, that is a semantics argument, I meant it as being a production part, until I see it in a major retailer or e-tailer, I would not consider it a production part.

NulloModo said:
Well, that is a semantics argument, I meant it as being a production part, until I see it in a major retailer or e-tailer, I would not consider it a production part.
But, as long as any retailer or e-tailer gets a single 65nm part, before 2007, you will follow through with what you said?

I am simply just wondering..

mpcamer1220 said:
But, as long as any retailer or e-tailer gets a single 65nm part, before 2007, you will follow through with what you said?

If any reputable (i.e. trustable) e-tailer or retailer manages it before the new year, I feel I have no choice but to follow through.

EDIT:

And that means in stock availible for order, not just posting up a pre-order, or 0 in quantity page from the start.

mpcamer1220 said:

So, will you make it worthwhile and do the same if NulloModo is right and it's after Dec 31-06, fair?

Donnie27 said:
So, will you make it worthwhile and do the same if NulloModo is right and it's after Dec 31-06, fair?
Donnie, I never said I would. He did. If they don't come by then, ok, w/e, he doesn't have to.. I never said I would though.

wink.gif

mpcamer1220 said:
Donnie, I never said I would. He did. If they don't come by then, ok, w/e, he doesn't have to.. I never said I would though.

wink.gif

Hey I know what you said, LOL! I was just wondering if you wanted to make it a little more interesting?

Back