AMD 5770 Benchmarks Leaked

seriously, they need to stop using the 3dmark thing...
the score is pretty much pointless :S

Well it looks like it is about 4890 at a lower price w/ dx 11. I am thinking the surprise from them is going to be their overclocking ability.

For what it's worth
49713153.png

56265936.png

I second that. My current rig is only 2000 points higher then my old C2D I built last summer. And thats will a moderate 600mhz oc. I call shenanigans.

So its just a refreshed 4890... I'm not complaining for that amount of performance at $159 its a steal, nvidia is really gonna be pressed hard to be price competitive

So this would be a decent upgrade from a GTX 260 @ 666/1512/1152?

So this would be a decent upgrade from a GTX 260 @ 666/1512/1152?

For the performance alone? I don't think it's worth it but if you want DX11, Eyefinity and a low power card, you should start to find a buyer for your card now before this goes out.

I have found it's performance scores to scale to real time video gaming performance very well. 3dMark06 mixed with Vantage and Furmark are the 3 tools that I like to use to tune my HD4770 for gaming performance and stability.

I have found it's performance scores to scale to real time video gaming performance very well. 3dMark06 mixed with Vantage and Furmark are the 3 tools that I like to use to tune my HD4770 for gaming performance and stability.

it does not scale in any gaming performance....

no idea what you talking about...

I have found it's performance scores to scale to real time video gaming performance very well.

Is that why in the review every single card had almost exact same 3dmark06 score?

Hint: They all used the same CPU.

It's so obvious it's sad.

SonDa5 likes to benchmark slow videocards with fast CPU's and pretend the results mean the videocard doesn't suck. He loves 3dmark because any real benchmark would shatter the glass-bubble fantasy world he lives in regarding his 4770.

5770 is looking really nice about now, building a new system soon and not sure if my budget will allow for a 5850.

Will you people stop posting the same 3dmark results? We get it, synthetic benchmarks put it around the 4890, but who gives a shit about synthetics, it's all about how it plays GAMES, you know the things with guns and aliens and stuff? 5 Days people, keep it in your pants until then...

Is that why in the review every single card had almost exact same 3dmark06 score?

Hint: They all used the same CPU.

It's so obvious it's sad.

SonDa5 likes to benchmark slow videocards with fast CPU's and pretend the results mean the videocard doesn't suck. He loves 3dmark because any real benchmark would shatter the glass-bubble fantasy world he lives in regarding his 4770.

SonDa5 just like posting about his 4770, look at his past 100 posts, I'm sure 75%+ are about it lol. Most of what he says makes me think he works for the committee for HD4770 world domination... :D

I always want 3DMARK scores to be published for every video card/chip review. Any site that does not use this benchmark is foolish.

I always want 3DMARK scores to be published for every video card/chip review. Any site that does not use this benchmark is foolish.

But it would be foolish to assume 3Dmark represents exactly how the card with play in games.

Interesting, I will wait for the official reviews before I believe anything, but it does look promising. Comparing to Anand's old HD4890 review it seems like those are all very close.

Yeah I'm just a cut and paster, I don't know anything else about their setup or even if it's real.

That said, if it is accurate being able to run Crysis on high settings at that resolution certainly dispel concerns about memory bandwidth limiting this card.

Back