AMD 5600 CPU on sale

This is a great deal. That said, you can get the 5600X, at least for the moment, for the same $199, from Amazon: R5 5600 from Amazon

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Might need to research MB and ram prices, this might finally push me to upgrading my 4690K

Might need to research MB and ram prices, this might finally push me to upgrading my 4690K

Still rocking a 4790k myself. Wanted to upgrade real bad this year but with AM4 and DDR4 about to go EOL, and Intel's new platform having teething issues with windows 11 and insane ddr5 prices, I just can't get myself to pull the trigger :(

Still rocking a 4790k myself. Wanted to upgrade real bad this year but with AM4 and DDR4 about to go EOL, and Intel's new platform having teething issues with windows 11 and insane ddr5 prices, I just can't get myself to pull the trigger :(
My plan was to upgrade back when the 30 series cards were released but that sure as fuck backfired on me. That said EOL may be something to shoot for to get a good upgrade at a discounted price, I mean I still have a 4690k FFS it isn't like I'm the guy shooting for the latest and greatest I'm the type of guy that rides it until the wheels fall off!

I've got a new MB, RAM, SSD and PSU sitting here that NE sent me by mistake when I ordered a router lol.

Just need a good CPU to put in it as I have everything else.

Another cruncher for me when I find the one I want lol

I've got a new MB, RAM, SSD and PSU sitting here that NE sent me by mistake when I ordered a router lol.

Just need a good CPU to put in it as I have everything else.

Another cruncher for me when I find the one I want lol
Oh they accidently sent you their pfsense DIY kit instead. :whistle:

Oh they accidently sent you their pfsense DIY kit instead. :whistle:
LoL

This is what they sent me in the different shipments:

MB -- Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2
PSU -- Corsair RM850
RAM -- 16 GB GSKILL Ripjaws F4-3200C16D-16GVKB

SATA 2.5" SSDs:
1x 1TB Samsung 870 QVO
4x 500GB Samsung 870 EVO
3x 250GB Samsung 870 EVO

LoL

This is what they sent me in the different shipments:

MB -- Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2
PSU -- Corsair RM850
RAM -- 16 GB GSKILL Ripjaws F4-3200C16D-16GVKB

SATA 2.5" SSDs:
1x 1TB Samsung 870 QVO
4x 500GB Samsung 870 EVO
3x 250GB Samsung 870 EVO
That is really odd, I ordered some thermal paste from Newegg and this arrived in the box.
IMG_1565.JPEG
Just kidding, lol.

Well, all my boxes had the same UPS label. Meaning someone (or something) had to have printed 3 copies and the employees in the shipping department just stuck them on the next box.

Or they hate working for NE and are doing it on purpose :)

Well, all my boxes had the same UPS label. Meaning someone (or something) had to have printed 3 copies and the employees in the shipping department just stuck them on the next box.

Or they hate working for NE and are doing it on purpose :)
they all had the same tracking number? I can't see how that would work. Wouldn't the system get confused that the same box is getting scanned multiple times, especially if the boxes ended up on different trucks during transit.

they all had the same tracking number? I can't see how that would work. Wouldn't the system get confused that the same box is getting scanned multiple times, especially if the boxes ended up on different trucks during transit.

Yep, exact same shipping label on them as the legitimate order. Same weight, dimensions, tracking #, description of the ASUS Router, etc...the exact same label was printed multiple times. UPS only shows the 1 package being delivered (the legit order).

mother board - AB350-GAMING3 (gigabyte gaming)

AMD SOCKET AM4- B350

CPU COOLER- COOLER MASTER

CPU- AMD FX 9590 8 CORE 4.70 GHZ

GPU- GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI ( OC 11GB )

RAM- 12g

550w power supply

I need help. Don't know what cpu to put in here I want to know if I should begin upgrading or just start from scratch?
IMG_20220908_124359.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220908_124503.jpg
    IMG_20220908_124503.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 0
mother board - AB350-GAMING3 (gigabyte gaming)

AMD SOCKET AM4- B350

CPU COOLER- COOLER MASTER

CPU- AMD FX 9590 8 CORE 4.70 GHZ

GPU- GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI ( OC 11GB )

RAM- 12g

550w power supply

I need help. Don't know what cpu to put in here I want to know if I should begin upgrading or just start from scratch? View attachment 508291
You are using that MB with a AMD FX 9590 o.0?

Back