AMD 13.2 Beta 6 Just released

usoldier

n00b
Edit: New Link to Beta 6 Thanks QDemon19

No actual release notes as of yet.

Bo2 pixel issues from beta5 are fixed at least and new Unigine benchmark gets a nice boost valley 1.0 .

Last edited:
probably has Crysis 3 performance increases since it comes out tomorrow

Still no release notes but this is what im hearing so far:

FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 6 DRIVER
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 6 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta)
Resolves minor anti-aliasing corruption seen in Crysis 3
Improves Hitman Absolution Crossfire scaling

Still no release notes but this is what im hearing so far:

(Please note that AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 6 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta)
Resolves minor anti-aliasing corruption seen in Crysis 3
Improves Hitman Absolution Crossfire scaling

Those are the official release notes.

That's good. But I think you are the only one that plays that game. lol sorry.;)

Nope I do too.

I was like WTF when I fired up BO2 and saw that happening. Checked some youtube videos with people having the same issue, they recommended this and boom gone. (I was messing with my monitor settings before so I thought I caused it :D)

Nevermind it lists it on AMD's site.

•Resolves minor anti-aliasing corruption seen in Crysis 3
•Improves Hitman Absolution Crossfire scaling
•Fixes graphical corruption on onbjects and textures in Call of Duty - Black Ops 2

This graphical corruption with blops 2 you mean? Beta 5 had the issue but beta 6 fixed the problem

I know, see the post above. :) The other posts with the release notes did not list the third item.

I'm having issues enabling crossfire with the new beta (or it may be the second 7950 I just put in my computer)

Whenever I go to enable it, it justs mirrors the screens and I can't change it back to extended desktop

I did not have that issue, but what might work is disconnect down to one monitor, then enable Crossfire and then add the extra monitors.

I'm getting some graphical curruption with these drivers in Crysis 3. Narrowed it down to setting objects to very high. Backing the setting down to high seems to get rid of the issue.

I'm getting some graphical curruption with these drivers in Crysis 3. Narrowed it down to setting objects to very high. Backing the setting down to high seems to get rid of the issue.

I have an unlocked 6950 and get the same corruption you describe (Psycho's character model is all jacked up in particular). I had this problem with version 12.? drivers and even after upgrading to 13.2 beta 6. I wonder if this isn't a tesselation bug in the AMD drivers on the 6xxx cards.

I have an unlocked 6950 and get the same corruption you describe (Psycho's character model is all jacked up in particular). I had this problem with version 12.? drivers and even after upgrading to 13.2 beta 6. I wonder if this isn't a tesselation bug in the AMD drivers on the 6xxx cards.

Yeah, Psycho is where I noticed it first, but a few other objects in the game are doing it too now. Just enough to be annoying. Not a big deal to run that setting on high instead of very high, I didn't notice that much of a difference between them. Just a little frustrating since my rig can handle the very high setting for that.

This graphical corruption with blops 2 you mean? Beta 5 had the issue but beta 6 fixed the problem

It happened with the MP beta for Crysis 3, also - beta 6 has NO corruption in retail single-player (in fact, I can play with SMAA and still have a performance gain, where with Crysis 2 I had to turn AA off entirely due to no SMAA support - yes; still pushing that hooptie HD5450).

13.2 Beta 3 is the sweet spot for me with Linux. Beta 6 brought Trine 2 performance levels down noticeably...

Thought I would try the beta 6 driver under Linux but I didn't notice an increase with Valve titles. I have this annoying watermark on the lower right corner of my screen now.

Back