AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer

just curious if you can adjust for lag... but thankfully that has RCA and minijack in

built in subwoofer

*skeptical*

But for 60 bucks!!

4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator

It's an oval driver. But it should get you down to about 200Hz @ -3dB. (120Hz possibly if properly tuned with the passive radiators...but it will be muddied) Passive radiators is what the JBL Charge 3 uses. It delivers some beats, but it's very muddied and cost the clarity of the mid range. If it were a full 4" round, it would get you down to about 60-80Hz in a properly tuned enclosure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if it supports ducking? I'm looking for something that I can use for TV audio but duck on bluetooth for an Echo Dot or similar device. For $60 I doubt it, but I'll ask anyway.

Anyone know if it supports ducking? I'm looking for something that I can use for TV audio but duck on bluetooth for an Echo Dot or similar device. For $60 I doubt it, but I'll ask anyway.

Duck?

If it's bt then dot will connect to it. It's a standard protocol.

It also has line level which is better than most Bluetooth. And you can use line level out to this soundbar also.

I have a bar on my patio with a "built in woofer" and it works a lot better than I ever thought it would.

3.5 stars seems meh. Anyone actually own this?

Was looking for a soundbar for my bedroom in the ~$100 range. Not really caring for much bass but a little wouldn't hurt. I rarely use the TV but would be nice for movies and when I have the AC blasting or windows open the built in speakers just don't cut it.

Back