Amazon Warehouse Deals...

wol-va-rine

2[H]4U
anyone have any experience buying these discounted products from Amazon...? supposedly they're like open box returns, no...? I bought some JVC HA RX900s from there and am trying to guess what kind of condition they'll be in...lol, I buy open box/dented box stuff all the time and have usually had very good luck...

I bought a Panasonic 32" 1080p tv that said was in "good condition" but it when I opened the box it was brand new.

I have bought plenty of things of warehouse deals....the absolute worse i ever got was an g930 headset's box was pretty much falling apart, but the headset was literally pristine. I could not find a single hint of use other then a beat up box. Also got my R.A.T 7, and it was pretty much new, and an ipod touch i got for my sister had no signs of wear on it at all.

I ordered a 1TB HDD that was a warehouse deal. When I got it the wrong drive was in the box. The shipping label and even the box had the info for the 1TB drive but a 160GB was in the box. I immediately called Amazon and was issued a refund on the spot and was given a return label. Unfortunately the drive was out of stock by then but I was happy enough with the customer service that I didn't get upset about it.

The short version is that even if you have a problem with the product when you get it, you still get the top notch customer service that Amazon offers.

I bought an Apple TV for like $87 shipped from them. Unit was definitely new but the box was a bit dirty/dusty looking.

It's actually pretty often that stuff they sell there is basically brand new but the packaging is beat up

got them today, basically brand new except you could tell someone had taped the package back together...

Yes, A WH Deals is some hit some miss. sometimes you get near new stuff, other times half of the stuff is missing. Just return it if it suxs!!

They are definitely open box returns. Generally speaking, these items should include everything. Amazon won't accept the return if the item is missing accessories. Occasionally some slip through, but not that comon. These items were all returns within the return period, so if they are used, it is not that much use. Most often it is something that the customer had for 1-2 weeks then returned.

How do you access the Warehouse deals? Is it a special section Amazon? Or it's just a section on a specific item?

Amazon Warehouse deals are practically brand new. I got a 3DS from there two days ago for $132 Like New, and the only thing that was wrong with it was that it had a dent on the box.

System itself was untouched.

I bought some game systems with great outcomes in the past.

Xbox Slim for $130 (box was beat)
160gb PS3 Slim for $194 (box had serious injuries, torn, taped)

Everything was new in the inside however.

Amazon customer service is pretty much the best I've ever encountered, Newegg included. So either way, you're covered.

Back