Amazon Warehouse Deals 2080 DOA - return or warranty?

Guys it's the weirdest thing: replacement card is out for delivery today, and continually refreshing the UPS tracking page doesn't seem to nudge UPS to deliver any faster?

Got the card, it came in retail packaging! EVGA's warranty terms say you only get the card, no box or accessories back, so I got lucky there. Their warranty also says you get a factory refurb back on RMA cards, but I'll be danged if this one did not look brand new!
nz43qyKWcmGV3f9K53SNwPyVj_LoZSQWc0WTfJuRhrEt8eZOYIlxjwVPBiMLUshX6Viin4efZKlkL-zcJQ=w720-h1280-no.jpg

_NQccD5i9qdNcJM6sCS0UdFvnq7NcZEdZcik6k6u-y4GbuOTWUNumxW0U7o1-GXTTkfbr52NS_2_FF_2Wo=w1280-h720-no.jpg

It's run games for about 45 minutes and furmark for 90, so far no issues.

I feel like I made out like a complete bandit on this guy. $550 delivered + 9 day RMA process door to door and I got a card with no cosmetic blemishes I can find anywhere, retail packaging, and 2 point something years of warranty left on it (EVGA goes from the date the original SN shipped out from their facility).
Tomorrow I will hit up Amazon for the $16 to ship it to EVGA I paid, which they told me in chat log they would comp me for.

2GAFJK8euwWU6GvHoeyXW5pistu-bpWrFGOByl_gPhJOisUN1x8KYapqY96UZusr72BPp0D8qNwUy1TAcs=w1280-h720-no.jpg

Thanks everyone for the advice and support!

Back