Amazon Vote your Deals ROCKS!

RussianHAXOR

Supreme [H]ardness
Oh how i love Amazon! :)

They actually had a deal that i managed to get in on and that was 10 times better than the "other" deals. They actually wanted to give these products away and i managed to get in. There was no server crash and just a wait time that i had to wait in order to get a confirmation page where i entered a few letters so it knew i wasnt a bot. Then it proceeded to process my purchase, i confirmed creditcard and shipping info and that was it! :D

I could have had it for 129 shipped but thats like 5 business day shipping. :p

mynewlaptop2.jpg

Nice, I haven't gotten selected for anything. I think this years has been much better then the previous years though with the mix of first come first serve and lottery style.

Ugh I woke up early for that, clicked Buy right as the timer hit 0 and didn't get in :mad:

Grats!

This is the first year I have ever even had the chance to buy one of the products, and of course it was the round where every product was less than $80 to buy originally.

I never get selected for anything whenever Amazon does the amazon vote deals. =/

im glad I got selected for the eee round cuz that was the biggest deal and the most I could afford. fyi you wanna get like 3 pages up and refresh em every ten minutes because when I first opened my page up I actually had an hour on the counter instead of like ten minutes.

I got selected for the PS3 but didn't take it because I wanted the Asus EEE. oh well.

I spammed clicks at the wrong place cause it was my first time, so I had to adjust my cursor and that cost me the half second I couldnt afford.

Oh well, I was just gonna give it to my dad for xmas but I guess a camcorder would do as well. There wasnt anything this year that I wanted really badly.

I got selected for the PS3 but didn't take it because I wanted the Asus EEE. oh well.

dang. I would have bought it toatleast resell. same issue here if I don't like the eee I might just sell it for like 300 and make a nice profit

i think you should change the thread title to 'Amazon Vote Your Deal ROCKS! (to the people who actually get to do it)' :D

i never get in on anything like this either, bad luck has always been with me.

I had a friend who got in on the Samsung TV Deal and just sat by doing nothing because he didnt want the TV.

I actually want the Kitchenaid mixer. I never win any of these things either though.

Back