Amazon Selfie Stick for $14

Actually modern Samsung devices allow you simply tell your phone to take a picture by voice command. Even easier.
Set phone down at busy tourist area. Turn around. Walk away. Turn back around to issue voice command, but instead scream "COME BACK WITH MY CAMERA!!!"

Or you could just look at the phone, if someone is bold enough to take it they could also just grab your selfie stick or purse etc....

I see $10.50 for the price.
I bought one since I have short arms.

We're going to the UK next week... I was thinking about getting one of these anyways. Sooooo great timing. Ordered!

wgBn7C9.jpg

Real men use these.

We're going to the UK next week... I was thinking about getting one of these anyways. Sooooo great timing. Ordered!

As an American living in London, I would highly recommend avoiding a selfie stick here. Sure fire way of signaling you're a tourist (read, pickpocket target) and getting picked on in pubs.

As an American living in London, I would highly recommend avoiding a selfie stick here. Sure fire way of signaling you're a tourist (read, pickpocket target) and getting picked on in pubs.

First time you open your mouth you will be known as a tourist/foreigner, lol

I think people that need selfie sticks are self absorbed, egotistical assholes.

Hopefully these are conductive so they slightly raise the lightning strike probability for anyone using it.

When did these things take off? Never heard of them till now.

These things are so friggin stupid. I can't believe how self absorbed people are, well I can, but I wish I couldn't.

You could goto the beach and find a piece of Drift wood and add some Velcro to it.

Selfie sticks kind of symbolizes how people in society continue to live in their own personal bubble, I find these kind of fun to use lol.

If only other people were good picture takers ;o

My selfie stick and $1 Apple Watch Smart Stand Pro came just now.
I don't have an Apple Watch but the stand was only $1 shipped on Amazon so I bought it.

You are the reason why I don't talk to people.

"I'll buy that for a $1" is my motto.

I got these pens a few years ago from Office Depot for 84 cents shipped overnight.
1cent a box and I ordered 100 boxes and used a 20% off coupon code.
I sold a few boxes, gave away a bunch of boxes, and returned 2 cases; got a 20 cent refund on my credit card, lol

pens1.jpg

Selfie stick seems to work pretty good. this can also be used as a remote shutter switch too.
selfie-stick.jpg

Back