Amazon Releases Gameplay Videos for Upcoming Crucible Game

erek

[H]F Junkie
Excited?

"Amazon Game Studio's Crucible is a free-to-play team-based action shooter that's set for release on Steam May 20th. Crucible is an interesting-looking game with MOBA and hero shooter elements where you fight enemy players and AI enemies with your team while adapting to the map. When playing the game you gather Essence the in-game currency to help level up your character. The game will come with three game modes at launch Heart of the Hives a two teams of four first to three game, Alpha Hunters a eight teams of two last team standing game, and Harvester Command a two teams of eight game. You can view the gameplay trailers and more information below."

https://www.techpowerup.com/267023/amazon-releases-gameplay-videos-for-upcoming-crucible-game

Reminds me of that one game, Anthem I believe it's called. Has the exact same look to me.

If it hadn't lost me here already "Amazon Game Studio's Crucible is a free-to-play " then the next two words would've definitely got the same effect anyway "team-based "

No I have, nothing against things that are free, but free to play in gaming usually means free to download, then get the motherload of all microtransactions ranging from cosmetics to xp boosters to login rewards, to everything being based on FOMO.

Its going to be pay 2 win ... ill pass. Never will I revisit this game again.

Well duh they want to provide everything to you from A to Z.

Watched 15 seconds of the video, lost interest.
It'l get all the PUBG and Fornite monkies into it

Its going to be pay 2 win ... ill pass. Never will I revisit this game again.

Is it though? The most profitable model is Fortnite's which is not pay to win in any way. The only thing money gets you is cosmetics.

Back