Amazon ps4 delivered on Oct 30th? Just received email.

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
I just received a email from Amazon stating my system and controller are being delivered October 30th, I thought it was a November release???

Ya I'm looking at my pre orders and it still shows the system and games in November. Maybe I'll get real lucky and have a System showing up with the gamepad?

If it's a bundle that comes with extra accessories, the accessories often come early. I've had it happen before.

What bundle did you buy?

It was probably a controller or something. You can buy the controllers at retail stores now.

I pre bought the Launch editions with games and accessories for PS4 and Xbox one at the same time, email says PS4 and Controller to be delivered but if I look at order status it shows PS 4 for nov 15th

I pre bought the Launch editions with games and accessories for PS4 and Xbox one at the same time, email says PS4 and Controller to be delivered but if I look at order status it shows PS 4 for nov 15th

Mine too.

Last edited:
What is the purpose of releasing a controller a month before the console? Please tell me the drivers for the PC are out already.

Probably to make sure they and the console get to it's destination on time. This way there is less packages needing to be delivered, less man power required to package extra things, less stress, etc. It's only half a month anyways. It makes some sense at least.

What is the purpose of releasing a controller a month before the console? Please tell me the drivers for the PC are out already.

Easing the workload for the distro centers that have to handle millions of consoles this launch?

I just received a email from Amazon stating my system and controller are being delivered October 30th, I thought it was a November release???

As others have said, probably just the accessories, but man would be awesome if it was the whole thing :)

I had this happen with the Xbox 360. I bought a bundle and my games and accessories showed up a week early.

Could just be the controller. Those appear to be arriving now.

Hey, you could see if you can get it working on your PC. That might be fun to keep you occupied while you wait for the launch date.

Could just be the controller. Those appear to be arriving now.

Hey, you could see if you can get it working on your PC. That might be fun to keep you occupied while you wait for the launch date.

I picked one up from Gamestop today for this exact reason, and I'll post some feedback later on when I'm home and have had a chance to play with it for a bit.

I'm extremely interested in testing out the PS4 controller on the PC. It should be great for fighting games.

The Dualshock 4 is supposed to have official support for Windows. Although, I don't know if the drivers have been released, yet.

So, have people started getting controllers already?

I got mines along with CoD and I love it. Its a nice improvement over the DS3. Have been using for a few days on my PS3.

mxhn.jpg

6dps.jpg

Last edited:
Very neat, can't wait to get my system day 1. It does come day 1 from Amazon, correct?

If I remember, the same thing happened to me at the Xbox 360's launch. I got my extra controller from Walmart a week before the console release.

Back