Amazon Prime Now Adds 1-Hour Delivery From Local Stores In NYC

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are in NYC and you need to buy something in a hurry, Amazon has you covered.

Starting today, the Prime Now service will bring deliveries in an hour from a select few stores — D’Agostino grocery stores, Gourmet Garage and Billy’s Bakery — Amazon announced in a press release, only in certain Manhattan neighborhoods at first, with more stores and more locations added in the coming weeks.

Spidey329

[H]F Junkie
You know what Amazon should really invent is a warehouse like device that organizes items into easy to follow aisles. Customers can enter said warehouse and find items for purchase with instant delivery!

;)

Ducman69

[H]F Junkie
The catch is that you have to live in NYC, and honestly those poor bastards living in sardine cans deserve it the most. If I were forced to live in NYC, I would 1 hour deliver a suicide kit.

Poseur

Limp Gawd
Amazon should be getting a better selection of movies to watch on Prime instead of wasting money on NYC. There's another 190+ million people spread over 3.5+ million square miles in this country, Amazon. :p I'm not at all jealous either. I wouldn't buy that service if it were available here.

rellyrale

n00b
I love my amazon prime I do wish they had a more organized movie listing... I don't know how they gonna pull off hour delivery in NY though... it takes a hour to cross the street better yet delivering a package..