Amazon Prime Free for 3 Months Even if you've had it before

Important Message
Your application for Amazon Prime membership has been received and is being processed. Your member benefits should be available in a few minutes.

I keep getting this message and I have been waiting for 3 hours now...

Thank you very much! Maybe I'll actually use my trial this time :)

I'm still on my 1 month trial from back in December, sadly. Wish I could extend it. However, Prime really is great. I love 3.99 Overnight and 6.99 Saturday Overnight! No more "overnight on thurs/fri means monday!" anymore!

Ya worked. Three months for free is great. Next semester I can get my books even faster now.

I just bought a blu-ray player and saw this thread right after I purchased it. Had to email the CSR to change it to free 2-day shipping with prime. Pretty awesome.

took 30 seconds. worked like a treat. good till april, ill have to spend some money on amazon now for the hell of it i guess

Now THIS is what actual [H]Gawd's do on Hot Deals, not pasting another lame newegg "deal"

Thanks to StarTrek4U, Prime has been very useful for me, just not $79/year useful, this is great to have.

Hah, just got an email from Prime saying that they had problems with my credit card, went on to the prime page that finally worked, and noticed that they were using an old and defunct CC. Changed it and now it works!

Thanks OP. :)

This is awesome. My Prime just expired not long ago and I'm about to make a large purchase... nice to know that I'll most likely be able to get it the very next day for $4 now. Thanks OP!

I would rather wait until next Christmas season. Looking back, I wish I had signed up for it. (a few gifts came late that really weren't suppose to be that late). And with the lightning deals, etc its hard to fill up your basket to qualify for free shipping.

Any reason to believe if I bite now for a free trial, I may be eligible for another couple months free come next Nov/Dec?

Now THIS is what actual [H]Gawd's do on Hot Deals, not pasting another lame newegg "deal"

Thanks to StarTrek4U, Prime has been very useful for me, just not $79/year useful, this is great to have.

Awww gee... you're making me blush... :)

Any reason to believe if I bite now for a free trial, I may be eligible for another couple months free come next Nov/Dec?

Typically you're only eligible for a single trial of prime, this is the first I've heard of it being offered to those who've already taken advantage of the trial.

Hmm...even when logged out, I only see a one month trial....must be doing something wrong :(

Hell yeah! Free Prime until April 2, 2002. I did the trial in 2007 and was a Prime member up until early last year. I have been trying to get a free Prime trial, but they always decline me at the end. Thanks!

sweet Amazon Prime trial came in handy during the Holiday season. Now we have both kids birthdays coming in the next 2 months so this is sweet. Thanks to the OP for this.

Any good deals on Amazon going on right now that I can use this on? I was looking at computer cases, but nothing really stands out as a good deal.

i just used it.

needed a power supply asap for a business, so i ordered two antec basiq's 350w for $70 shipped 1 day shipping. the shipping was only $4 per item!:eek::)

This did NOT work for me. Yahoo exhibited some weird and inconsistent behavior.

It allowed me to sign up for Prime per the instructions. I actually created a new account for this (deleting cookies). However, when I logged into prime (link on pg 1) to make an actual purchase, it refused to give me free shipping because it insisted I'd already had Prime. I've never had Prime or any Prime trial on any account, ever.

We were unable to start your Free Trial
Our records indicate that you have previously been a paid or trial member of Amazon Prime. Free trials are currently available to new members only, but you may sign up at our regular rate of $79/year to enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping. Look for messages about Amazon Prime on product detail pages.

Moreover, logging back in to my original account (different browser), I can't even get the 1-month prime now it was offering me before.

I'd guess that they're trying to detect misuse of the trials by xref-ing personal info, and getting false hits because they can't predict every scenario. Or, the trial & signup system just doesn't work correctly to begin with, which this trick seems to indicate.

Last edited:
that sucks venm, i just got my email this morning confirming my 2 power supplies shipped, and will be here tomorrow. normally i can never get anything in less then 5 days, so this is a pretty big deal. for $72 total, its cheaper then many single supplies shipped over normal ground (and theyre still antecs!)

This did NOT work for me. Yahoo exhibited some weird and inconsistent behavior.

It allowed me to sign up for Prime per the instructions. I actually created a new account for this (deleting cookies). However, when I logged into prime (link on pg 1) to make an actual purchase, it refused to give me free shipping because it insisted I'd already had Prime. I've never had Prime or any Prime trial on any account, ever.

Moreover, logging back in to my original account (different browser), I can't even get the 1-month prime now it was offering me before.

I'd guess that they're trying to detect misuse of the trials by xref-ing personal info, and getting false hits because they can't predict every scenario. Or, the trial & signup system just doesn't work correctly to begin with, which this trick seems to indicate.

What??

I'm assuming when you say Yahoo you mean Amazon, or perhaps your ISP?

There is no link on page one to "log into prime" the second link just takes you to your account settings where you can not auto-renew your subscription. There's no difference when you go to Amazon between prime/non-prime, you just go there and then checkout with the account that has the prime membership and you get the free shipping option on eligible products.

There should be no reason for additional accounts, etc with this offer- just use the account you normally shop with at Amazon.

I will also say that I have no idea when this deal is done however people still seemed to be getting it yesterday.

Just did this as well. Works perfectly. I've had a Prime trial before. Thanks OP!

It must be that specific item, as I tried to do this exact same thing with another item and it came up with a 1-month trial, but then denied me as it said that I had a trial before.

Frist time Prime-r here. Getting a Atom 330 setup next dayed to me for work. 8 bucks shipping (barebones + mem) can't beat that!

Worked. Awesome, I order so much shit from amazon this is a lifesaver! Thanks a ton OP.

Back