Amazon PC deals

sweet link. I dont need anything but someone might! good looking out

Seagate 3TB drive for $88... not a deal at all.. they sold out quick for $80, but I would rather someone poke me in the eye than get one of those for free.

Actually, if anyone considers these as deals, well then amazon has just made them the biggest fools.

Selling something for the same price and writing "XX% off" in front of it.

Yea right.

This was all about getting 30 day prime trial signers methinks.

The sale itself is meh.

Meanwhile Newegg is taking notes on how to continue making their sales equally as bad.

Last edited:
No surprise here!
This "sale" is a publicity stomp to promote Prime membership

Thank you for the link but those deals are a joke.:rolleyes:

I got Fidelio X2 headphones for $229, usually 299, cheapest I've seen them in the last 3 months was $247. Can't say all of the deals have been bad.

No surprise here!
This "sale" is a publicity stomp to promote Prime membership

Obviously, a service you can try and cancel.

Last edited:
Microsoft is having a pretty decent deals on some things but what I wanted is sold out.

I got Fidelio X2 headphones for $229, usually 299, cheapest I've seen them in the last 3 months was $247. Can't say all of the deals have been bad.

Obviously, a service you can try and cancel.

I have Prime but sales tax is really annoying.

Amazon and Newegg both know that there are lots and lots of fools out there that will buy simply because they say it's a deal. Whether it is or not is irrelevant. :(

All of this. I just got some kitchen stuff for my wife. Anyone notice how they didn't do the BenQ XL24 monitor deal? It feels like I'm looking through a weekly ad, ugh.

Back