Amazon, Newegg and Walmart Unleash 'Black November' Deals

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Forget the dinky ‘Black Friday’ and ‘Cyber Monday’ deals, in what is sure to take off as big as the original, three of the largest retailers on the planet are spreading the Black Friday joy over the entire month of November.

This means you not only have to watch for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, but will also have to keep track of pre-Black Friday offerings: in case items on your wish list sell out early.

Ugh - I was in Home Depot today. Christmas decorations everywhere. Heck, I think some of these started showing up in early October (if not before).

Why not just have good prices all year long? I guess they want to go for the frenzy shoppers. Remember: just because it is in an ad or at an "outlet" mall - it doesn't mean it's a good deal.

Why not just have good prices all year long?
Having a single day or weekend worth of deals is a lot of stress for retailers. We're basically saying, "lower your prices or else no money for you". Seems that Amazon, Walmat, and NewEgg don't' like that and pretend they have deals for the entire month. Which is bull. The deals will be better on Black Friday. There's always deals going around all year long. Just check the [H]otDEALS and you'll see what I'm talking about.

This article is from 2011 - Was there a newer version you were linking too?

"November 2, 2011 -- 07:52 GMT (00:52 PDT)"

Black Friday on a Tuesday(25th)? Is she stuck in 2011?

Hate to be in brick and mortar retail since they are planning to do sales earlier on Thursday.

This article is from 2011 - Was there a newer version you were linking too?

"November 2, 2011 -- 07:52 GMT (00:52 PDT)"

I remember that infamous "Black November" from NewEgg. F#cking joke with no worthwhile deals and almost all stuff listed at MSRP or pennies off MSRP.

Sanyo 42” Class LCD TV, $398, was $448
Vizio 42” Class LED TV, $498
LG 47” Class LED TV, $698
Nook Color, Rollback $199, was $249
Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect, $399 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card
Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect, $299 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card
Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Programmable Grind & Brew Coffee Maker, $39, was $79
Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Food Processor, $39, was $79
Better Homes & Gardens Blender with 8-Cup Jar, $39, was $79

Now who is going to be waiting in line at 3am for that Xbox 360 for 399.00?

It depends on what you are looking for. Here are the deals that I'm looking for.

GIGABYTE GV-N980G1 GAMING-4GD :LOL: but, I'm hoping for a bundled game with it. :LOL:
2TB WD Portable Drives
16GB or 32GB RAM Deals for my computer
Portable projector presentations

Don't know what I'll get my mother.

News at 11: This just in - 17 people have been stabbed over a black November barbie.. News at 11:30: This just in - 200 people have been stuck on a toilet seat for 9 hours.. rescue workers are still baffled. :rolleyes:

Back