Amazon MP3: 100 must have movie tunes $1.00

Picked this up last week and very pleased with the sound quality. Don't forget to use the code MP3S4ALL for a free $2.00 credit.

Awesome! I could have saved some. I just bought a couple of those last week and paid .99 for each.

Thanks! :D

For nothing (after using that code) I think I'll take it. Thanks for the heads up.

US Customers only!!! :mad: Just take my buck amazon and pretend that I live in US!

US Customers only!!! :mad: Just take my buck amazon and pretend that I live in US!

Just get a prepaid US CC, you don't even have to keep getting replacements, just spend all but 1¢ and leave it in your account (listed with a US address), then buy Amazon gift cards from there on out. I did this when they weren't taking cards with Puerto Rico addresses for MP3 purchases.

you can get it for free with coupon "MP3S4ALL"

Thanks for that code (expires today at noon btw), got $2 worth of music for free off it... I'm amazed how often Amazon just gives music away, I got another $1 credit last week for buying a free app off their Android Appstore... Not sure how that makes any sense but who am I to complain? :p

LOL @ "Album Savings: $79.20 compared to buying all songs". :p

I think I'll spend the next 50 min. listening to 30 sec. clips of these 100 movies. :cool:

Edit: 11 5-star reviews and 1 1-star review by an idiot who doesn't know how to download albums from Amazon. :D

Last edited:
I love alot of these movies but I can't say that I would actually listen to these. I think this is more of one of those "Oh Cool" things that I would buy and never us it.

Nope, I used the code but the whole 100 MP3s were $.99

It was previously $0.99 before the code. As of last night, it was $2.99 before the code. I already used the code for other MP3s before this deal came out.

I finally picked this up using the $3 Amazon Local credit from a week or so ago, so it came out free. Pretty good album, that's for sure. Lots of music, will last a while. :cool:

Back