Amazon Marketplace Questions

Nexillus

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all!

First want to say that this forum is fantastic and wish I would have found it sooner for a plethora of reasons! Thank you for all the help!

I do have a question thought and hopefully a healthy debate or some insight onto the Amazon Market place. How has people's experiences been? How are the products? Do they still have a warranty? and lastly this one I kinda figured but mine as well throw it out still get the same awesome return policy?

I was looking through some of the used computer parts saying "Like New" but have a significant drop in price compared to new products.

Any help on this would greatly appreciated, as some of the price drops are quite nice.

Depends on the product honestly. Some manufacturers will only warranty through authorized distributors (sold by Amazon, Newegg, TigerDirect, etc.). If it's sold by a third-party merchant on Amazon or eBay, for example, then they might not accept any returns.

I do know motherboards/video cards from MSI, ASUS, and Gigabyte do not need an invoice when you send it in for an RMA. All they request is the serial number located on the PCB.

PowerColor, Sapphire, and a few others require an invoice.

Most of the products I would be looking at are EVGA, which from my understanding is a transferable warranty and the ones I was looking at are from Amazon Warehouse themselves not any 3rd party seller and even have prime shipping. Just wanted to see if anyone has done it on computer products.

Back