amazon lightning deals sort of ho-hum this year?

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
Anyone scored anything good on lightning deal this year? I have only seen a couple interesting deals in the last couple weeks... maybe they're saving the best for last?

So far it seems like they've been having more of a yard sale than anything! I'm hoping the best is yet to come...

The same for NE I feel. Ho hum and not much of anything really good or much of a discount. Like Rage4order said, hopefully better to come. :)

yeah, feels like a giant not so good woot off... just housecleaning. I am hoping tomorrow brings some better shwag.

I just bought two 3DS games for $25 each. I'm not sure if that is even a deal...

Lot of repeats and pointless things with no reviews. They have a good deal on the Chromecast going though.

Anyone know if we'll see a bunch of new lightning deals around 12am PST? I'm talking about ones you cannot currently see in the future lineup (I believe it has been this way the last couple of years). Just trying to see if I should even both checking the site later because as already mentioned, the deals and future deals they're showing are very lack luster...

I keep checking...hoping they will have some good deals of stuff...everything has been...blah so far.

I got star Trek II on bluray for $7.99 and a 720 webcam for less than $20. not too bad

I was going to say that EVERYTHING is sort of ho hum this year. This year is a joke. I have spent a grand total of $6 thus far on a humble weekly bundle I wasn't even sure if I wanted. I suppose part of the problem is Intel and SSD makers really haven't given me any reason to want to do anything new otherwise that MC 4770K deal might be hot. But why when I can just OC sandy bridge?

Looking for a Panasonic VT60 in the last 3 hours it has dropped $1 and then 2 cents. Since the price it hit a couple weeks ago.

hmming and aahhing over getting a large SSD to replace one of my WD 1TB black drives. I'd love to go completely SSD and eliminated mechanical drives from my system just not so sure about the cost aspect.

but yeah, other than that the deals aren't that good this year imo

Cyber Monday is a complete joke at Newegg. They had the FX9370 for $200 shipped most of last week including last night at 10PM. I go there today to see if they came down a little more on them and now they're $250!!

Fuck Newegg. Geez.

I picked up the Asus RT-N66U Router for $110... I dunno if that's a fabulous deal or anything.

Been trying to find my bro a deal on a 55" or so TV. He almost bit on a 50" Vizio for $500 at Sam's Club on Friday but figured he could prolly find a 55" on sale again soon, they had a 55" Vizio for $550 that he wanted but were sold out when we got there. Prolly should have got that 50" because I don't see crap right now and not sure I will again with these crappy cyber Monday deals.

They have a 55 at Amazon for under $600. I'm personally a fan of Samsung displays... but then again my 55" also cost me $2700. Can't believe how inexpensive these are getting!

http://www.amazon.com/Haier-LE55B13...f=sr_1_27?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1386008471&sr=1-27

Thanks, but that has $150 shipping. :eek:

Those Vizio's he was looking at were smart TVs too, so he's kinda set on that, but I keep telling him to just get a Chromecast with the TV and it'll be better than any smart TV UI.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This black friday/cyber monday was garbage, really. The VT60 deal was pretty good. The T100TA deal from Microsoft Store was good also, but they put those on sale early like on Tuesday and they have been OOS since. BF4 sale was good enough for me to bite but that was it.

Their were a few good deals across most the tech websites, I would say "nothing" really outstanding like previous years. Also this year it seems most places didn't take into consideratoin inventory surplus as many places were OOS for the last week.

Anyone scored anything good on lightning deal this year? I have only seen a couple interesting deals in the last couple weeks... maybe they're saving the best for last?
Got a few Seiki 50" TVs for $229 a piece. That's pretty nice in my book :cool:

they have picked up for sure... I think they wanted to make BF and CM the big deal days...

Back