Amazon Gold Box Deals

kidstechno

Gawd
Just got this in an e-mail, apparently Amazon is doing "gold box" deals, tons of mark downs on stuff. The e-mail I got specifically mentioned some Wii games going on sale Friday @ midnight, don't know which but check it out. Bunch of stuff looks to be 1/2 off already.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ya, this has been around for years and years. Some good deals in there sometimes though.

Paper Mario for $29.99.

Any guesses as to what the following games might be?

6:00am PST
An epic tale of swords and beasts for fantasy and role-playing Wii gamers.
Zelda?

10:00am PST
A must-have game for sci-fi-loving Wii owners.
Metroid Prime?

2:00pm PST
Move to town, turn it around, and make it bustle with life. A sim-ple pleasure!
MySims?

6:00pm PST
You'll have big super happy fun fun with this Wii classic.
No friggin clue

I'm guessing these are going to be games that have been released for a while now. I can't see any newer games fitting these descriptions.

The hint I get out of the last one is "fun fun"

Do any game characters ever have this as dialogue?

Yeah Fire Emblem lasted a whole 30 seconds, but I scored one:p Hoping for Mario Galaxy but none of the clues hint at it, to me at least. Good to see they are actual Nintendo brand games and not bargin bin junk.

Last one was just Metriod Prime 3 for 29.99.

I clicked add to cart....but it didn't add it.:confused:

Then it just popped me back to the gold box page again and they were gone.

29.99 + shippiing or Free Super Saver. Metroid Prime 3 was the third game and went in one minute. Surprised it went so fast as that ones fairly easy to find cheaper then 29.99.

I am entertaining the hope that the last game will be Wario Ware, which I have been debating purchasing for quite some time.

Back