Amazon EVOLVE GAMING Gold Box Deals of the Day 3/24

Just like to mention that in 7 days this game is getting 4 new hunters and a new monster added to its current 12 hunter 3 monster lineup. None of these would be included with this purchase. Check out a chart on what content the game versions come with.

The game is currently being criticized for its update cycle. It hasn't received a balance patch since go-live which both monsters and hunters are really waiting for. If you want to play as a hunter it's a good idea to have friends - 3 of them. If you do have a full group, the game is a lot of fun.

Just like to mention that in 7 days this game is getting 4 new hunters and a new monster added to its current 12 hunter 3 monster lineup. None of these would be included with this purchase. Check out a chart on what content the game versions come with.

The game is currently being criticized for its update cycle. It hasn't received a balance patch since go-live which both monsters and hunters are really waiting for. If you want to play as a hunter it's a good idea to have friends - 3 of them. If you do have a full group, the game is a lot of fun.

How decent are the bots if you don't have a full team?

I got Evolve just before launch from greenmangaming for $45. Game prices always seem to go to full retail at launch. It's just a matter of how low do you wait for the price to get before you can convince friends to get it. This is not a game you can expect to play with random people without periods of extreme frustration.

I wish I would have never bought this game, For me it was a waste. My kids don't even like it lol.

I wish I would have never bought this game, For me it was a waste. My kids don't even like it lol.

Yeah, thankfully the beta saved me from spending my money. My experience was that if monsters turn and fight, hunters win, if the monster runs, hunter loses.

Bought it for $60 bucks. When i have a few drinks i load it up. I hop on, and it's dead. I've yet to get into a full team without 2-3 bots playing the other team mates.

The game has immense potential, but it simply loses it's appeal quickly. I want to love Evolve, but i don't.

This appears to be dead.

Sorry to hear. I guess I'll pick up Dragon Age: Inquisition for $40 instead.

Back