Amazon End of Summer Sale

spintroniX

Gawd
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I remember when amazon had really good sale prices on their games, back in 2011-2012, now it seems like they just copy steam and their sale prices.

I remember when amazon had really good sale prices on their games, back in 2011-2012, now it seems like they just copy steam and their sale prices.

I still have a bunch of games i never touched that i bought from Amazon on various sales, mainly Black Fridays... wonder if i'll ever learn. Trying hard not to buy Metro LL at this price.

As a fan of the old SimCity games, this is tempting. But I'm still gonna hold out for sub $5.

As a fan of the old SimCity games, this is tempting. But I'm still gonna hold out for sub $5.

I saw that, too. I think I'm going to hold off some more for an even lower price...$10 or less. Then wish and hope they make the city sizes larger. :/

That is cheaper than I have ever seen them go for on Steam. Activision usually takes a long ass time to lower the prices on their products, and when they finally do it's not by much.

Do you know if the multiplayer community is still active on these?
War for Cybertron is dead. Sometimes there is one TDM or one Co-op campaign up. I haven't played Fall yet, so I'm not sure about it, but it's probably the same. Fall has a lot of bugs on the PC version that steered people away from what I've read.

Was going to pick up Simcity at Gamestop for $6 (close enough to my $5 point), but it keeps deleting from cart every time I try to check out.

looks like they ran out of keys... $6 is right about what i'm willing to pay... oh well, will be that price soon enough again.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I didn't even buy it for $6 from gamestop. I decided to go watch some up-to-date let's play videos of what people are doing with the game.....my god it looks tedious. I really don't dig their move towards cute and cartoony with a simple narative. And the UI... I thought we would be beyond the static menu system by now. If I wanted that, I'd just go back to SimCity4 and the endless scroll-scroll-scroll to find that obscure mod tile I'll want to use once in the entire map.

Back