Amazon Digital Downloads Sale. Farewell to February.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Link to sale.

Say farewell to February with up to 75% savings on the over 850 games, bundles and DLC below. Use the code "CAGROCKS" at checkout to save an additional 25% on your item (limit one per customer). In addition, you'll also find over 400 casual games for $2.99 and below as well as several in-game items which are regularly paid for that are free for the duration of the Farewell to February event. Scroll down to browse these offers, and head to our Free-to-Play Games store for more free games.

So in short use the 25% off code "CAGROCKS" on one item. That code sounds neat huh? Here are some pretty good deals. Please feel free to link more so I can add them to the OP.

War of the Roses is $5 Steam DRM
Hitman Absolution is $16.49. Professional edition is $20. Steam DRM.
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition is $15. Steam DRM
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is $5.
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition is $6.79. Steam DRM
Sleeping Dogs is $17.49. Steam DRM
King Arthur II is $5.
Warlock: Master of the Arcane is $10. Steam DRM
ArmA2: Combined Forces is $15.
Battlefield 3 is $12. Origin DRM

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hrm, I was looking to grab Civ 5 Gods & Kings but it doesn't appear to be discounted even though it's listed in the SD thread.

Picked up War of the Roses and Battlestations: Pacific. Decent reviews and Steam codes with both under $5, so I'll add them to my backlog to play some day.

Also, FYI, the skickdeals link has a 25% off promo code.

yea.. code is one time use CAGROCKS.. 25% off.. Dark Souls for 12$ :)

Are any of the Call of Juarez games any good?

I've played CoJ:BiB and while I wouldn't recommend it I wouldn't recommend against it either. It was a short(>20 hours) mediocre game and a poor port but I was in the mood for a western themed game and enjoyed it for the most part, I doubt that I'll ever go back and play it again though.

Edit: Steam says I have 15 hours into it, so probably about 10 hours of actual gameplay.

War of the Roses for $3.75 after the 25% off code, CAGROCKS

war of the roses here i come thanks alot my buddy has been bugging me forever to get that. 4$ and change after tax yay thank you.

So GW2 is going down to $39 on the 27th, plus you can use the CAG code to bring it down another $10 if you haven't already used it. So @ $29 is GW2 worth it or is it still overrun with spambots?

Oh wow so many good games on here and the prices are really good if you use that 25% off coupon, can't wait to tell my friends about this, they are console gamers and will be pissed, bwahahahaha

Arma2 doesn't activate on Steam btw.
But still glad I finally got it to try out DayZ

[edit: in regards to dark souls on pc]

yes, it does look way better with the hack/fix. It also does not take very long to do, and editing the text file is rather straightforward.

X-Com EU Slingshot DLC (6.99) is on sale for 5.24, coupon took it to 3.93

Maybe it's not smoking hot but I doubt us X-Com junkies will find a better DLC deal anytime soon.

[edit: in regards to dark souls on pc]

yes, it does look way better with the hack/fix. It also does not take very long to do, and editing the text file is rather straightforward.

fix? i loaded it up last night and it all seemed to be fine

War of the Roses is essentially F2P now. Just go to its store page on steam and download the demo. It installs the full game with hardly any limitations.

WaW barely has an online community and even then most servers are either high ping, cracked, or running a mod.

Black Light Tango isn't worth it because they have a free to play version which has taken over the community. So check out Black Light Retribution instead.

Risen I am not to sure about since I've never played, but I figured I'd fill you in on the other games being pretty much dead.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
WaW barely has an online community and even then most servers are either high ping, cracked, or running a mod.

Black Light Tango isn't worth it because they have a free to play version which has taken over the community. So check out Black Light Retribution instead.

Risen I am not to sure about since I've never played, but I figured I'd fill you in on the other games being pretty much dead.

I just launched WaW out of curiosity and its active enough for a $7.50 game. There are 25 servers with decent amount of players I can join with acceptable ping. However, I have found playing it recently that a lot of servers are tactical crouch. Which isn't bad but no fun for run and gun players. I haven't encountered a lot of hackers unless the hacks are subtle enough that I don't notice them.

Guess it depends on how bad for1337 wants to play a WW2 game. Theres aways the newer Red Orchestra 2 in that case which can be found for just as cheap during these sales.

I suggest Risen 2 even though I haven't played it. Its above average in reviews.

http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/622499-risen-2-dark-waters/index.html

http://canadianonlinegamers.com/review/risen-2-dark-waters-pc-review/

Dang, Amazon says gifting isn't available and the game and "Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."

I want to buy games for my Costa Rican pen-pal. Has anyone ever sent keys bought in the US to another country?

Wait, is the code good for a whole order of multiple games, or just 25% off one title?

Amazon digital download games are always purchased one at a time unless bundled, there is no cart. That said, I didn't test whether or not the coupon was actually limited to a single use.

Back