amazon/crucial ballistic 16 GB 4x4

I finally got an email saying my order of two kits will be here April 7-10 some time.

Hope my order date gets moved up.
I also hope I can find someone that will trade a 32gb kit for both of my 16gb kits and come cash.

I just received an email from amazon saying mine will probably be arriving april 4th as well. I previously only had 8GB of ram and saw this amazing deal for 16GB dunno what I'm gonna do with all this extra ram since I never used maybe over 4-5GB at a time.

Mine is showing 4/4 too. This kit is up to $183 now, fucking awesome deal. Thanks OP, you're a stud.

Both mine shipped also.

Will be hard to fight the temptation to build something with all this RAM in the closet. :p

EDIT: I wonder if this stuff overclocks very well. Could be worth swapping my current 32GB for 16GB if I could actually gain some speed from the stuff...

Mail just delivered. Yup. Its for realz. Best Deal Evar. Two times.
I think this grin might be permanent.

Mail just delivered. Yup. Its for realz. Best Deal Evar. Two times.
I think this grin might be permanent.

Run before and after benchmarks please, I would like to know. (I will not be receiving my until sometime next week.)

Mine should be here Thursday.

Meanwhile early adapters please post up some tips and pointers.Anything you may have run into and how you took care of it please.

Still no update on mine. I'm just going to put them in and run the XMP profile.

Mine are probably gonna be here either tomorrow or Friday. According to tracking history, it looks like it's pretty close to me, so I don't see why it couldn't be here Tomorrow... but then again I've seen delivery companies literally do what looks like just dawdling around for a certain amount of time... just because all they have to do is get it to me by the estimated.

I guess this should be a lesson: If something is on Amazon and it's for a ridiculously low price that looks like a pricing error... TAKE IT ANYWAY, because it doesn't matter either way. Nothing to lose.

My only regret?? Was not order more than one set.... Could of been easy money. lol.

too bad they aren't the tracer models too. I like flashing lights.

Still says April 9th - 18th for my two sets.

Yes! I have my item shipped! Booo, I will not see it until next Thursday according to the estimated delivery date. :D

Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB Kit (4GBx4) DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) CL8 1.5V UDIMM 240-Pin Memory BLT4KIT4G3D1608DT1TX0"
Previous estimated arrival date: April 09, 2014 - April 18, 2014
New estimated arrival date: April 08, 2014

Oh gee how nice of you amazon!! One whole day faster!!

Mine changed from 4/11-4/18 to 4/7-4/14 and just today it says "Shipped" and delivery date of 4/8.

Mine will be here today but I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Probably trade it as I'm in need of a graphics card. My main is loaded up with 32gb and even my mame cab/piddle rig is 16gb. I couldn't pass it up though.

Mine will be here today but I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Probably trade it as I'm in need of a graphics card. My main is loaded up with 32gb and even my mame cab/piddle rig is 16gb. I couldn't pass it up though.

Yeah, mine is still sealed in the box...... at $53.00 there was no way I was gonna pass it up...I'm sure Ill find a use for it sooner or later :)

I don't think I've ever seen RAM come in a cardboard box before. It's tempting to open mine, but I'm going to leave them sealed in case I don't find a use.

I don't think I've ever seen RAM come in a cardboard box before. It's tempting to open mine, but I'm going to leave them sealed in case I don't find a use.

I haven't seen it either but it sure makes it safe for travel.

I need to test the ram and make sure it works.

Anyone open the box up yet? I'm tempted to see what it looks like inside. I don't want to open it =) It's just a white box with the ballistix black and grey sticker on the outside. I'm also surprised I don't see any one the bay!

I haven't seen it either but it sure makes it safe for travel.

I need to test the ram and make sure it works.

Anyone open the box up yet? I'm tempted to see what it looks like inside. I don't want to open it =) It's just a white box with the ballistix black and grey sticker on the outside. I'm also surprised I don't see any one the bay!

It is standard for Crucial. My old DDR2 1066 came in a brown cardboard box.

3w8rrlSl.jpg

It is standard for Crucial. My old DDR2 1066 came in a brown cardboard box.

3w8rrlSl.jpg

Interesting. It just threw me off for a second because my Ballistix Sport VLP came in the standard plastic packaging.

P.s. Also hoping someone opens theirs up! I've already packed it with the rest of my unused parts and don't want to take it out again. For now. :p

Installed the kit tonight, and ran out pass of Memtest86. I feel like a criminal getting the memory at the price I got a 2x4GB kit two months ago!

Back