Amazon CEO Gets Cameo in 'Star Trek Beyond'

HardOCP News

[H] News
If I was as rich as Jeff Bezos, I'd get a cameo in every Star Trek movie that ever came out. Hell, I'd be the Stan Lee of the entire movie industry just popping up in everything. The icing on the cake? Mr. Bezos posted this on Instagram.

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos got to live out every Trekkie's fantasy by playing an alien in the new Star Trek movie. Bezos is listed in the credits for Star Trek Beyond, the third installment of the rebooted sci-fi franchise. Producer J.J. Abrams and director Justin Lin in interviews Friday confirmed his appearance in the movie.

whoop_de_doo_rectangle_decal.jpg

I don't think Bezo's the slave driver has many fans. Especially those that work for him. From what I understand it is a great job ref.

How to ruin a celebrity cameo? Release a picture the day before it comes out and totally kill the surprise.

I just saw ST-Beyond today, knew he was in it and what he looked like, and still didn't pick him out.. had he only laughed I would have been able to spot him easily, even over the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage"!!

Back