Amazon Burrning out Z87X-UD4H $70 deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if this is worth using a forwarder for to ship to my country. Very interesting deal.

Thanks OP. In for one through amazon for second build! I have time to wait. They won't cancel right?

$77 With tax, not too shabby!

Anyone notice how many H61s are popping up there?

Or should the "Fulfilled by Amazon" enough?

Yep, between this and the refurbished Corsair cases, my fast-aging Kentsfield rig will be replaced with Haswell.

In for one! Thank you, very much OP!

EDIT: Is this a pricing mistake? There are a ton of vendors selling at this price... what's going on?

Yep, between this and the refurbished Corsair cases, my fast-aging Kentsfield rig will be replaced with Haswell.

In for one! Thank you, very much OP!

EDIT: Is this a pricing mistake? There are a ton of vendors selling at this price... what's going on?

Yeah I see a bunch of vendors selling these boards cheap, so I don't think it's a pricing mistake. But it does make you wonder why they are pushing these new boards so cheap.

Yeah I see a bunch of vendors selling these boards cheap, so I don't think it's a pricing mistake. But it does make you wonder why they are pushing these new boards so cheap.

My guess is that they are trying to sell off older versions of the C1 stepping of the Haswell chipset. It has a known issue with some USB 3.0 devices waking up properly after going into standby. http://us.hardware.info/news/35295/haswell-has-usb-30-issues-with-14-out-of-22-tested-usb-drives

The new C2 stepping that fixes the issue was supposed to be released at the end of July, so this would seem to coincide with vendors wanting to clear their old stock.

Do you guys think this is anything to be concerned about, or should I just shut my mouth and be happy with a $130 price reduction?

FYI to all who may be concerned, the ASIN refers to an H61 board - B00D94XMKE.

Hmm...tax free holiday tomorrow. going to pick up an i5 from micro center and get this MB from Amazon for a few bucks cheaper.

FYI to all who may be concerned, the ASIN refers to an H61 board - B00D94XMKE.
Hmm on second thought I'll buy the bundle from Micro center. Don't want to chance it.

Last edited:
thanks op. $75 how could i say no out of stock? no prob. im in no hurry to move from my gd65(sandy/ivy).

More then likely we will be getting an h61 board if anything. Would make sense given the pricing and the fact that more then one marketplace seller has that in their info. But if not, awesome deal.

More then likely we will be getting an h61 board if anything. Would make sense given the pricing and the fact that more then one marketplace seller has that in their info. But if not, awesome deal.

if that happens i will call them up and demand Z87, i don't care what ASIN number says, description clearly says Z87, there is picture and all.

Exactly my thoughts too Nekrosoft, this would be no different than a price sticker on a product in store that was for a different SKU.

Amazon pulled the deal on the original deal which is no longer on the Amazon WEB site. I just got off th phone with Amazon and tthey told me that I got in on the original deal.

If you bought in on this deal from Amazon look at your invoice and the product description will be there.

Items Ordered
1 of: Gigabyte LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Motherboard GA-Z87X-UD4H
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$75.99

This is what I was invoiced for,I rarely buy anything that is not sold by amazon directly just in case I have to deal with any shenanigans.

guess we will see what happens.

Items Ordered
1 of: Gigabyte LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Motherboard GA-Z87X-UD4H
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$75.99

This is what I was invoiced for,I rarely buy anything that is not sold by amazon directly just in case I have to deal with any shenanigans.

guess we will see what happens.

Same here.

I have never had a problem with Amazon. I have 2 day delivery and if they screwed up the order I feel confident they will make things right.

I'm thinking that amazon will honor their price,If they do I may have to upgrade the rig a little.

I was trying to hold out until steamroller to see if AMD can get the performance up a bit more so I could just buy a new cpu to drop in my current board,but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

also how does and H100 fair with a 4770k around @around 4.3?

on a side note,Thunderstorms are fun!

hmmm looks like there are non left fulfilled by amazon... I guessing its not worth it to pick up the others...

hmmm looks like there are non left fulfilled by amazon... I guessing its not worth it to pick up the others...

Amazon looks like the only legtit deal because the description of the item is good on invoice from Amazon but the others have a problem with the description of the item.

Ok I'm confused. The 3rd party vendors are advertising Socket 1155 the lowest being around $65. Which one is this supposed to be?

Nevermind I figured it out

Last edited:
Well I have an update...

I ordered directly from Amazon the item listed as Z87X-UD4H socket 1150.

If I go into my order history on Amazon's website this is still what is listed, HOWEVER, as of this morning the photo in 'order history' has changed to that of a Gigabyte H61 motherboard, and if I click on the a link to the product in my order history section it takes me to the GA-H61M product page.

I understand that people ordering from 3rd party vendors have been getting the H61, but I ordered directly from Amazon. My confirmation e-mail and order history still list the UD4H. I'm going to call them up and report back.

Amazon pulled the same thing with the Corsair Force ssd. It doesn't matter what your invoice says. Their system is based on the ASIN.

You will get the product associated with the ASIN. IF their current page for it shows an ASIN for a H61M motherboard, that is what they will ship you. You can then return it.

10 to 1 says that nobody gets the Z87X-UD4H.

Report back with what they tell you. I just noticed that my order is in the exact same state as yours. I ordered from amazon directly and the info is for a Z87X-UD4H but the picture is now of a H61 board.

I was pissed for a minute that I only got the $100 off deal with 4770k/UD4H from Newegg, but it looks like this was an error anyway. Whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back