Amazon - Batman:AC GOTY + Batman:AA $7.50 (Steam)

CEpeep

Supreme [H]ardness
This is an amazing deal if you are still missing either of these awesome games. The pack activates on Steam and should be two separate keys.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L4KQVE

Use code OCTOFUN1 for 25% off and a final price of $7.50.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ah that's a really good deal but I don't know what to do because arkham city is not the game of the year edition. Hmmm

Ah that's a really good deal but I don't know what to do because arkham city is not the game of the year edition. Hmmm

Oops, you're right. Just realized I messed up the title.

Awesome deal. I paid $25 for the deal on steam summer sale for both. I thought that was a good deal.

I thought the deal was $7.50 each and I was going to jump on this. $7.50 for both is crazy cheap!

Bundle went up to 9.99$. Still a awesome deal for two great games. I just bought on Amazon and activated both on steam.

Bundle went up to 9.99$. Still a awesome deal for two great games. I just bought on Amazon and activated both on steam.
The bundle has always been 9,99$, you just have to use the code OCTOFUN1 to have it at 7,49$ as op stated.

I bit. Too good to pass up for less than $8 for two games.

Is the Harley Quinn dlc worth holding out for? do you at least get to play as Catwoman in this version, or was that only for pre orders?

Oo.... I see it, but it's showing pre order xcom and get civ 5 for the bonus.

Nice Deal. Forgot I have $3.09 left on a Amazon GC so it made this deal super cheap!

How good are these games? I've heard mix reviews about them. Are their RPG level up action type gameplay and does it have a really good storyline and/or stealth?

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

definitely cheap, I'll be watching the Xmas sales for the DLC.

LC

I bought AC from the Egg over the summer for $9.99 and at that time it was a good deal. This is even better. I may gift the other copy seeing as I didn't activate it yet...

Edit* Did the promo code expire? The checkout page says it is invalid :(

I tried to use the OCTOFUN1 code on this Batman bundle today and it failed for me. I think it is because I used it on Darksiders II a few days ago. I think you can only use the code once. Just a guess though. I still bought the bundle for 10 bucks. Good deal either way.

Might have to bite, never did really play much of either of these games.

EDIT: Coupon code failed, must be expired? :(

coupon code can only be used once, i used it for FEAR and it worked, but went to buy Batman with it and no dice. Tried to buy another copy of FEAR with coupon code again and it was no longer valid. This tells me it can only be used once per account

Code is expired. I haven't used it on my account and I got "Coupon is not Valid". Still at $10 it's a pretty decent deal.

Sorry, guys. The code has been expired for a few days now. $9.99 is still a great deal for these games.

Thanks for the link OP. A while back an Amazon rep incorrectly credited my account $0.01 instead of $10; I got them to fix it a few days later. Apparently the $0.01 was still on my account; I contacted a rep to have it removed as I thought it was blocking the code being applied. I told the rep 3-4 times I already used the $10 credit...yet he then credited me another $10. So got this pack for free...not bad.

Back