Amazon: Alien vs. Predator (2010) for $1.74

Is this code expired? It tells me the code is invalid but even though I put in my credit card number it's trying to pay with my gift card balance...... not sure if that could be my problem or not.

Dead deal, but still cheap. Gives me the "This code is not valid" error.

To bad. I probably would have paid for it even with out the coupon but I'm just to stubborn to.

I might have paid the $4 or so if they were sending a retail copy with disk as a quick backup and with my Prime 2 day shipping.

One thing I've been wondering though..... I've heard of this game before and was wondering if any of you remember the old AVP and AVP 2 games. They are old I'd say both are over 10 years old I remember playing them on a Celeron 300a overclocked so that can give the idea.

What I was wondering is if this game is similar to the two of those. I loved those two games and while outdated I love playing them if I can get a LAN party going even today.

i already have it. good game , didnt get any of the dlcs though

It's even worth the $4...

It's more of the principal of the thing to me really but I might jump on it anyway unless this sort of coupon is common I've never got a digital game from Amazon.

I'd really be interested to hear from anyone who has this and the old school AVP/AVP 2 games and know if they're similar. It sounds like a good game and I may get it anyway though.

Oh and I saw something activating it on Steam. At that point is it the same as if I'd bought it on Steam and added it to my account or is Amazon linked to it some how?

great game.. played some last night for the first time in a while... farkin scary when those aliens are coming after you... :eek:

It's more of the principal of the thing to me really but I might jump on it anyway unless this sort of coupon is common I've never got a digital game from Amazon.

I'd really be interested to hear from anyone who has this and the old school AVP/AVP 2 games and know if they're similar. It sounds like a good game and I may get it anyway though.

Oh and I saw something activating it on Steam. At that point is it the same as if I'd bought it on Steam and added it to my account or is Amazon linked to it some how?[/QUOTE]

I bought it from Amazon last night for $1.74 and took my code to Steam > Activated it > Downloaded via Steam. :D

Is this the same game as the PS3 version from a couple of years ago? That was a fun game, but did not play very well on the PS3 for me (dropped frames/interface lag). I wouldn't mind giving it a try on PC if its the same core gameplay. I will hold out for another cheap coupon though seeing as the price went back up to $14.98. I have been impressed with Amazon's digital download system so far and have built a pretty big library from there.

Back