Amazing Photo of the Day

I wish I had skills... That is, however, an incredible image.

A lot of his stuff is very cool.

Anyone can learn the skills to use the equipment. It is the talent to "see" the subject as compelling or from an unusual perspective in composing the image that separates the pros from the amateurs. I was into photography during and for a few years following high school. I recall taking two images that stood out. The second was one I took for my wife's college photography class ("she" got an A). Both in black and white.

He's using a special lens/filter on man of those shots, but I forget what it's called.

Thats awesome!... it is now my phone backround.

I am going to say that has to be photo shopped to a degree. Otherwise shouldn't everything else be blurred? Everything is perfectly crisp as if it is a single photo, not multiple pictures on top of each other.

Awesome picture, that said, I wish the news media would stop the hype of "Super moon" it's really not any more impressive and people won't notice a size difference. But then again the news has a habit of hyping any science stuff and really not knowing what they're talking about.

the type of photos are taken on cameras that cost as much as a new very nice car or even a small house. many of the nasa images are taken with a really nice camera mounted to some of the worlds most advanced telescopes.

this image in particular is composed of 200 individual photos. its basically a whole evenings time lapse in one photo. so yes, obviously it is photoshoped.

Kudos to him for making dollars on his work, but how in the hell am I supposed to make it my wallpaper if I can't right-click on it?

Back