Am i addicted to Untangle ?

dashpuppy

Supreme [H]ardness
My Uncle has a new Sticker cutter, made me some stickers for my equipment :)

Yup, i'm addicted to untangle.

DSCN2806.JPG

DSCN2807.JPG

DSCN2808.JPG

Where's your reseller swag? I have an official Untangle coffee cup, some USB drives, a green "untangle" twisty puzzle thing, the Untangle wired clock man, some green Untangle labeled ribbon, etc.

Where's your reseller swag? I have an official Untangle coffee cup, some USB drives, a green "untangle" twisty puzzle thing, the Untangle wired clock man, some green Untangle labeled ribbon, etc.

I wish i could have some of that stuff :( for now, I just made 3 of these stickers for now, new ones will have the "untangle" part in grey and the url http://www.untangle.com under them :)

That's crap. I'm one of the best resellers Untangle has and I haven't gotten crap except for the silver bullet :(

WOW! you printed some stickers?!!

mods, please sticky this thread.
/s

Hah, this thread should be closed, but....

I decided to not bother with formal reseller through Untangle. I decided Jim gives same or better pricing and just resell through him.

Hah, this thread should be closed, but....

I decided to not bother with formal reseller through Untangle. I decided Jim gives same or better pricing and just resell through him.

why should it be closed ? why would you do that ?

why should it be closed ? why would you do that ?

I'm pretty sure he's just implying that a post about stickers is completely useless and somewhat off topic. That being said, it's the internet, on a forum mostly frequented by kids and young adults, not like it's going to hurt anyone, so he's deciding not be get all prickish about it, and jsut go with the flow.

hooray for our new moderator :)

Have this on my MacBook Pro..but mine is all grey (heart isn't red so it all matches):

6a00d8341c328153ef013486963cd7970c-pi

Not a fan of putting stickers for software that isn't running on THAT system.

This is what I have on my laptop:

Yeah, that's right, nothing:)

Free dell Latitude 2200 that i got this weekend, customer didn't want it.

DSCN2813.JPG

DSCN2815.JPG

Haha awesome...But Dash did you really have to ask that question? The big green logo says it all :) You seem to be one of those ones who are brilliant with Untangle..

Haha awesome...But Dash did you really have to ask that question? The big green logo says it all :) You seem to be one of those ones who are brilliant with Untangle..

I would say i really fascinated with the software, and have put it through it's paces. I like the software so much, i believe this is where our home based routers are going to end up doing anyways, just with different chip's and stuff. I can see linksys norton mcafee dlink etc etc all those guys making them, and flooding the market with them.

Good times from VANOC..

NortelAddict.jpg

Right across the harbour from Vancouver :) ( im on the sister island Vancouver Island )

just with different chip's and stuff. I can see linksys norton mcafee dlink etc etc all those guys making them, and flooding the market with them.

It would cut into profit/sales on consumer-grade stuff. There are already other units that do content/web/virus filtering.

It would cut into profit/sales on consumer-grade stuff. There are already other units that do content/web/virus filtering.

thank's tips :) Can i borrow a cd ? i have something i need to burn, i can see them through your office window!

That's crap. I'm one of the best resellers Untangle has and I haven't gotten crap except for the silver bullet :(

You haven't?

I don't know if they still do it, they were doing a promotion when you signed up as a reseller back in the version 5....hmm...I think I joined as a reseller when version 5.3 was out...

thank's tips :) Can i borrow a cd ? i have something i need to burn, i can see them through your office window!

At first I was like WTF are you talking about, then I realized what you where talking about.

You should get poofed with "addicted to untangle" or something of that nature.

Ewww..that's sacrilegious...getting an Untangle logo near a CrApple sticker.
Got our NG-100 in last week. :) (well, for a client) Still waiting on the little NG...guess Jim is quite backed up with orders. //grumble

pics of the NG-100, thats a nice box, so far the NG-50 with the 1GB that was shipped instead of the NG-25 are running great.

No complaints still getting use to some stuff.

Anyway to tunnel all traffic through OpenVPN so remote users get Web Filtering and such?

Ewww..that's sacrilegious...getting an Untangle logo near a CrApple sticker.
Got our NG-100 in last week. :) (well, for a client) Still waiting on the little NG...guess Jim is quite backed up with orders. //grumble

I love my crapple stuff, when i get some time i will post the little stickers, that i put on my rack stuff.

See>> smaller stickers, available for $$

IMG_0145.JPG

BTW YeOldeStonecat, you will see these on your new products when you get your little ng.

Back