Always been a skeptic, but after reading I decided to join the Horde

fx9

[H]ard|Gawd
I've always been a skeptic about folding but today after reading in depth on all the material that stanford had online I decided to join the [H]orde to help out. I only have a 8800gt thats doing mostly nothing but idle all day long but every computer helps. Just joined team #33 today and finished my first few WU's. I wanna thank Zero82z on the #[H]ard|OCP irc channel on irc.dp.cx for helping me get started.

Yes I admit the horde guides are still confusing to a new folder.

Fold on!

I too have just joined the [H]orde. I just hit 100K points for my made up team, that i am the only member of. So I figured I'd ditch that and join a real team :)

Let me give you a warm welcome to the [H]orde! :cool:

Welcome the the [H]orde!! The more the merrier.

Fold On!!

Welcome to both of you, Foxtrtniner and Hemigod. No matter if its 1k PPD or 100k PPD, your contributions to the F@H project are just as important as every other member of the team, and are very much appreciated. ;)

Fold [H]ard for the [H]orde!!!

Welcome to the team!!

Beers and tamales to the both of you!!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

You joined the right team:D This is an excellent forum and good people. Welcome, fold long and prosper!

Welcome to the Horde! :)

If you have any questions about the guide/setup (or anything else for that matter) dont hesitate to ask!

Crunch [H]ard!

+1 welcome

If you have any ideas for the guides, dont be afraid to mention that aswell.

No, don't beware the addiction, embrace it. Let it take you in it's jaws and succumb to it. Just keep an arm free so you can keep playing "RL".

No, don't beware the addiction, embrace it. Let it take you in it's jaws and succumb to it. Just keep an arm free so you can keep playing "RL".

shhhhh, lets keep that our little secret.

look at me, you don't get to 54th and climbing without catching the bug.

I've been in and out on deployments so my PPD is kinda unstable but while I have a couple days I'll work on it. Tomorrow I'm ordering a second Rad for my tower so that in Dec I can bring the rig in my sig back up to full speed. I'll also be adding a Phenom with 2 4850's to my garden. It's not much of an addition when I've got 2 GTX 260s but I figgure sometime next year when I get a pair of Fermi's for this tower, I can toss the two 260's into the phenom and that will be a nice upgrade.

Back