Alternative to Microsoft paint on Android

Pivo504

2[H]4U
Is there anything that functions like ms paint in the android platform? For work each day I need to edit the dates in the file below. However every app I tried in the play store can't do it like paint can....

Attachments

• 1LARGE  3  2021.jpg
    1LARGE 3 2021.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm thinking there has to be an app to do this by allowing you to use the s pen to make it precise? Anyone?

What does this mean?

Which apps have you tried?

Why the need for an android option?
It means that every android paint app I tried can't do what I need to do that Microsoft paint can. I linked above what I need to do for work every day. If you look at the picture I basically need to change the date everyday and the number under the date to use it for printing tags. It's very simple process but nothing on Android can do it and not every app even allows you to import a jpeg.. I use a small 8 inch tablet to do this but it's been giving me issues lately and I was thinking why not just do this on my new note 20 ultra with the same pen for precision? But nothing on Android that I tried can...

PicsArt? I use it for pictures here and there. Not very intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it's not so bad.

Bump does anyone an app in android that works like paint in windows?? I found something on you tube that talks about install & Run MsPaint in Android using Exagear?

Back