Alternate UT3 Download Mirrors

FIDDYOWNZ

Gawd
Didn't see anyone posting this, so I figured I would.

NOTE: These places are being smashed by all the downloads, so it won't be super fast. However, you do not need a subscription, so it's better than nothing.

URL:

Tech Power Up
Unreal.ie
I4games.eu
Mywoh.de
Igpug

TORRENTS:

Mybittorrent
Kankipappa
Wiboender
Utzone (Never got this one to work)

Well, hopefully that helps. I saw a bunch of people on here getting all pissy since they don't want to pay FP to download a demo - I don't blame them either.

Enjoy. :)

Thanks but I paid $1 to join Fileshack and am getting it at 300K. I'll have it in about thirty minutes! :cool: With all these 1GB+ demos, I was rather pleasantly surprised to see that it's only around 750MB.

Thanks but I paid $1 to join Fileshack and am getting it at 300K. I'll have it in about thirty minutes! :cool: With all these 1GB+ demos, I was rather pleasantly surprised to see that it's only around 750MB.

Yeah. I may do the same. But the best things in life are free! ;)

Not to be an ass, but for the record, I just went to FP and got straight into a download with no waiting and I'm not a subscriber. I'm only getting about 150kbps, but figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone wants to give it a shot.

Only 150kb/s? I'd give my left bollock to be able to download faster than 20kb/s.

Bastard AOL. If you're going to introduce a FUP on your "uncapped" service, you could at least fucking tell people.

I downloaded it from FileShack at 660 KB/sec. I just played through a bot match.

And holy shit.

This doesn't work in x64. This is due to Ageia being to incompetent to release an x64 physx app. It's no wonder- their API is barely more impressive than software APIs and that's with much more powerful hardware.

Damn, this demo release came out of left field. I thought that it wasn't goingt to be released for a few more weeks.

I can;t wait to get home and play it!!!!

This doesn't work in x64. This is due to Ageia being to incompetent to release an x64 physx app. It's no wonder- their API is barely more impressive than software APIs and that's with much more powerful hardware.

Wait, what?

You mean to tell me 64 bit OS's can't play this game at all?

Wow, there are going to be a lot of pissed off people very soon, including me.

Yep, took 6 minutes to get it off Filefront... took more time for it to install then download ;)

I always get shitty speeds off GamersHell so I don't even bother with them anymore.

I got it from FileFront as well as a few friends without any issues, so I guess that was an isolated incident.

ut3demosd1.png

Back