Alphacool Eisbaer 360 AIO vs Fractal Celsius/TT 3.0 360mm

Hello All,

I am looking at putting and Alphacool Eisbaer 360 AIO into my rig and was curious as to your thoughts on this particular cooler in comparison to the Fractal Celsius for the TT 3.0 360. I recently had the pump and such fail on my Predator 360 from EK in which I cannot get a new pump for as EK does not make the unit anymore. With that, I was refunded for the unit and am looking for a replacement. Currently it is going to just be cooling a 7700k as I sold off all my X99 gear but in the future could be cooling Skylake X if Intel decided to fix the current issues. With that aside, I am partial to units that can be expanded and/or opened, cleaned and new fluid put in but would consider one of the other two as well. I will be mounting this in a Corsair Air 740.

Any help or commentary would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

About your Predator 360, is that the one with the pump/res on the end of the radiator? If yes, that unit can be modded to fit a standard DDC.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1613715/ek-ddc-pump-heatsink-on-predator-360#post_25587710

500x1000px-LL-f3cca5d5_ru1cwd0.jpeg

That was the one. Thank you for the link. I did see the mod, didn't think it was worth it at this point to mod it and put more money into it. I setup a refund with EK since it was under warranty still. I did try to get them to send me the 3.2 but that didn't seem to work.

With that in mind, I suspect the Alphacool would be best replacement option. I am not planning to expand it, but being able to refill is something I am interested in.

Thank you so much

Back