All video cards in stock onnvidia site for MSRP.

vegeta535

[H]F Junkie
Nvidia has stock of everything atm. Get them while they hot. I need them to sell out before I plop money down for a 1080ti for myself. Starwars Titan on sale for $1138.99 also!

Last edited:
Nvidia has stock of everything atm. Get them while they hot. I need them to sell out before I plop money down for a 1080ti. Starwars Titan on sale for $1138.99 also!

I think nVidia is scared about AMD's GPU product announcements tomorrow, or so the optimist in me hopes

Theres a product announcment? I hate saying that i've stopped caring. I used to be glued to the fighting and drama. It was mostly healthy bickering back and forth with the occasional overly opinionated person that would throw gasoline on the fire. I went Ryzen 1700 cause it was so worth it. I hope one day Ill go back to AMD GPUS. The vega 64 is NOT worth it currently.

Theres a product announcment? I hate saying that i've stopped caring. I used to be glued to the fighting and drama. It was mostly healthy bickering back and forth with the occasional overly opinionated person that would throw gasoline on the fire. I went Ryzen 1700 cause it was so worth it. I hope one day Ill go back to AMD GPUS. The vega 64 is NOT worth it currently.
Think it is only that 32gb vega 20 that is for professionals work not consumer. Vega is worth it if you are also buying a monitor. You save the $300 on the gsync tax.

*its happening meme*
We will see what us consumers get... Something 5% more powerful and SLIGHTLY more efficient then Vega 64. I hope I'm wrong.

Think it is only that 32gb vega 20 that is for professionals work not consumer. Vega is worth it if you are also buying a monitor. You save the $300 on the gsync tax.

I just bought a 2560x1440 144Hz G-sync monitor for $350.

TitanXp is showing OOS. It was OOS yesterday, too. Not sure if they had any or if they had a few that went really fast.

The Star Wars ones sell for a healthy uptick on eBay last I checked. (When they were out of stock)

Back