All Kindles - %20 down + 4 monthly payments. No interest/fees.

King Icewind

Supreme [H]ardness
Not sure if this was just exclusive to me, but the ad popped up on the main page of Amazon. I have no idea how long the offer will last.

A New Convenient Way to Pay
Make your first payment at checkout. Pay the remaining balance in four equal monthly installments.

No interest
No finance charges
No hidden fees
No credit check or application required

How it Works
To get started, click on the button below. Add any eligible Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet to your cart. At checkout, we’ll charge 20% of the device price, plus any applicable tax and shipping charges in full. The remaining balance will be automatically billed to your credit card in four equal installments every 30 days. This offer is limited to one Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet per customer.

It's like buying a car, minus the extra fees. :D

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If my 2013 Nexus does need a new screen (still jittery on a specific part even when plugged in/grounded), I might take advantage of this.

(my tablet's unlocked, so sending it back to Asus would be an off-warranty repair)

Last edited:
Huh. I was under the impression that Google Play was available on Kindles since they're still technically Android devices. Now I read that it's a really convoluted process (involving downloading on GP and transferring the file folders/APKs to the Kindle) to get it running on an HD or HDX, which explains the "Kindle Editions" of apps on Amazon App Store. Further research into my own problem suggests the squirrelly 'dead line' on my Nexus 7 is just a bad digitizer, which is a lot cheaper than a new screen.

Seems this *won't* be an option for me.

Back