[ALL ITEMS SOLD] FS: Sapphire Nitro 7900XTX,Intel 12600KF,4080 FE, Corsair DDR5, G.Skill Flare X5, ROG Strix Z690-G, ROG Strix B660-i

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 109755

I've accumulated too much and need to purge. Condition of all gear is excellent perfect working order from a clean non-smoking home. I purchased all gear new in box.I am based in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and will meet locally at my choice of location within a 10 mile radius of my home in the North Dallas area however payment changes to cash only at that time. You must have at least as equally strong heatware as I do to either meet or do a shipped deal, my heatware is under the name rewted. I am 2FA enabled. No hardware was ever overclocked beyond any factory OC or mined with, ever, no physical modifications made either. Pictures of gear available by request. DM with questions or offers, be reasonable with either.

Discounted Combo's available. Payment is accepted via Paypal F&F (G&S if you pay fee), price listed is shipped via my choice of carriers, insured, slowest speed. The speed is upgradable at your expense. I only ship to the continental United States. I will not ship first. I do not ship to freight forwarders aka scam central. No trades at this time.

CPU:
13600KF - $200 [SOLD]
12600KF - $180 [SOLD]

Memory:
Corsair Vengenance DDR5 4800 Mhz(2x16 GB): $100 [SOLD]
G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5 6000 CL32 Mhz(2x16 GB): $140 [SOLD]

GPU:
MSI RTX 4080 Ventus 3X OC: $1100 [SOLD]
NVIDIA RTX 4080 Founders Edition $1100 [SOLD]
Sapphire Nitro RX 7900XTX (SKU#11322-01-40G): $1309.80 + actual shipping - Paypal F&F Only.* [SOLD]

RE: The 7900XTX - this is brand new in box, purchased from newegg and is as of yet unopened. I will not open it for your testing or any other reason. I am selling it as I was unexpectedly able to get the XTX I really wanted locally. I will not negotiate on price. I am asking what I paid for it plus actual shipping. My hope is that it goes to an actual gamer that needs/wants it. I am not scalping it and I can prove what I paid. F&F is non-negotiable in this instance. If you don't like what I'm asking for then you can wait for me to return it to newegg and try and purchase it yourself with that shitshow.

Motherboard:
Asus ROG Strix Z690-G: $150 [SOLD]
Asus ROG Strix B660-I - $130 [SOLD]

Last edited by a moderator:
ttt, $50 off the Founders Edition 4080 today only.

ttt, price drops and hardware added

ttt, b660-i, 12600KF, g.skill flare sold, additional price drops

ttt, sapphire goes back tuesday if no one commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back