All Interplay titles on gog.com are 60% off - Descent, Freespace, Messiah etc

Some really good games in there.

dW2IgKA.jpg

Sacrifice, Messiah, and Evolva all bring back great memories, all great games!

And who could forget Redneck Rampage!

in for messiah. I'd do kingpin too if there was even a remote chance of active servers.

edit: Ugh... and barely playable on a modern machine. D3D crashes computer, OpenGL only allows very low resolutions, settings/bindings don't stick. Bummer, at least it was only four bucks.

Last edited:
Anyone play castles 1 & 2? I remember getting castles for Christmas when the it came out. Played it on my 286-12!

in for messiah. I'd do kingpin too if there was even a remote chance of active servers.

edit: Ugh... and barely playable on a modern machine. D3D crashes computer, OpenGL only allows very low resolutions, settings/bindings don't stick. Bummer, at least it was only four bucks.

Check the Messiah subforum on the GOG site. I bet there are fixes for many of the things that you mentioned.

Thanks, I might look into that! I've never been on GOG before, didn't even know they had forums :)

No problem. Generally, GOG games work pretty well out of the box but YMMV on the really old ones. Typically if there are issues like that, the community is pretty good about finding and sharing fixes.

Back