ALL GONE! Free computer parts - Allentown, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawadali

[H]ard|Gawd
UPDATE 8/20/16: ALL GONE! Thanks to everyone who expressed interest, and a special thanks to 87dtna for the pickup!

I am cleaning out the basement, and have many computer parts to give away.

This is for pickup only, in Allentown, PA. I strongly prefer if someone can take everything. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to test, pack, and ship individual items or packages. I wanted to give forum members the first chance, before posting this on CraigsList in the next week or so.

Most computer parts are from 2004-2009, although some are older (Socket A CPUs/Motherboards, and even a P3 or two). The pictures show most of what's available, although there may be some stuff not shown (keyboards/mice). There are 6 desktop towers, about 6 medium-sized boxes of other stuff, and some additional stuff that is loose or in it's own smaller box. I know that one box has a bunch of fans, heatsinks, and cooling-related items, and another has different types of cables. Most items were working when last tested, but I make no guarantees. Hard drives have been pulled from most of the desktops.

A midsize sedan (or larger) would probably be able to fit everything, using the trunk and back seat.

Please PM me if you are interested. It may take a couple of days to respond to PMs, so I apologize in advance.

Thanks!

Pictures:

y3m9ew716esZI4l1-QOQlCl_kIbybLG75liEtvmeooawcd3TF0kaS9EjowBTigqYbrEi7kEjvSFhYWMHAa09cI1gS7MDSTVRteSVzE9lfXld7WK7FAQgaEQyMeLJdjVoQ_qSw8aRPVF2ItJMnysGd0_wA

y3mRORJhLms-qaACCbAJjNylPHwpJh3PcBvuf5CXEV7NSjyudQGKdQlOy51_Lg9MTQq9oL5JekCFKgdPS1J6LrDISXrCgFkg1Ssn9XqKUjTbbsFQEP9asyHKFqqflf4m5dD-O3hKt-psiPTIFPgT20uwDXv8Oia1GjGBrlc8Gu_8x8

Last edited:
Reactions: usul0
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back