All Black and Black/Silver MicroFly aka JPAC 901 68.99 @ the Egg

i just love these companies... someone should get it to compare it to the MicroFly quality wise

the specs do not include an 80mm fan. this may not be a micro fly. but if it is, you can be sure it was manufactured by chenming and is exactly the same quality as the micro fly. there seems to be a spot for an 80mm fan on the inside front panel, below the optical drive knockouts. micro fly for $59 at performance pc. nice psu.

vanilla_guerilla said:
the specs do not include an 80mm fan. this may not be a micro fly. but if it is, you can be sure it was manufactured by chenming and is exactly the same quality as the micro fly. there seems to be a spot for an 80mm fan on the inside front panel, below the optical drive knockouts. micro fly for $59 at performance pc. nice psu.

CHENMING DIDN'T MANUFACTURE THE MICRO FLY....lol, I can't tell you how many times I have stated this.

Ultra had their case made with an 80mm fan so this one wouldn't have it.

PrkChpXprss said:
Link not working for me. Newegg getting hit?
not working for me either..it is the same as the Micro Fly though :) without the 80mm fan

The Links are backup.

As for if it has the spot for the front 80 fan, I'm pretty positive it does follow the link to the manafactures site, and in one of the photos you can see the front panel from the inside looking down. The grill is there for the 80mm.

http://www.jpaccomputer.com/901black.htm

They need to add a few auxilary hamster wheels in their webserver or something.

If that's how it's gonna act, I'd rather look at Performance-PCs anyway. :p

Is that the same size as the X-Qpack? It looks smaller. Maybe the black is slimming. ;)

You guys can also use ChiefValue, you know. Newegg's sister site. ;)
http://www.chiefvalue.com/product/productdetails.aspx?item=11-217-023

I think I may buckle down and scrap the countless hours I spent on this damned ARIA making it not suck and get one of these cube beasts.

It just wasn't meant to be. :p

For the record:
X-Qpack - 13.8" x 11.2 x 9"
Jpac - 15.25" x 11.25" x 9.25 " (D x W x H)
ARIA - 10.6" x 13.2" x x 7.9" (D x W x H)

sleepeeg3 said:
You guys can also use ChiefValue, you know. Newegg's sister site. ;)
http://www.chiefvalue.com/product/productdetails.aspx?item=11-217-023

I think I may buckle down and scrap the countless hours I spent on this damned ARIA making it not suck and get one of these cube beasts.

It just wasn't meant to be. :p

For the record:
X-Qpack - 11.2"w? x 13.8"d x 9"h
Jpac - 9.25"w x 15.25 "d x 9.5 " h
Get the MicroFly then...its better with the 80mm fan and cheaper

It's nice that they supply the power supply though. I believe that the microfly at this price didn't have the power supply. At worst you can pawn off the PSU for like 10 bux. The microfly's 120mm was nicer as it used a 3-pin instead of a molex. You could probably screw on an 80mm on the front anyway.

has anybody purchased any of these yet? I'm interested in the 1 or 2 80mm fan placement etc. I currently have a qpack - and I was going to mod the case a bit to allow both radiator+fans from the ec evercool watercooling kit by cutting clearance into the front for an 80mm fan... but I'd rather get one of these without a power supply (bought an xclio to replace the terrible qpack one) and use the premade grill for it...

You probably won't have too much luck with the front panel since it's pretty occupied with all the front port plugs, the temp monitor, the power plug, the breadboard with the stuff on the front, etc.... As far as I can see, it only seems to have one spot for an 80mm fan anyway. Even if it did have two, the clearance from the bottom of the case for a radiator is too small.

Back