Alittle of DC inspiration for your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpionjwp

2[H]4U
So I was working on this and a though came across my mind to do something special to one of my case mods.

It came in form of promoting our team 33 and promoting our home website [H]ardOCP.

Images removed, for it hurts the Team

And oh the last date we will be living in Ohio will be september 15, then we will be in Georgia, in a house, somewhere in the northern part of the state.

So is that thing running? What kind of goodies do you have inside? Looks like you'll be running some WC, that's always fun. I love mine.

Red or Orange? Which one is it? Make up your mind already :)

Orange if you use a flash with your camera, dark red without, in natural light.

The color of the letters so happen to be the color of red used in the forums.

Yeah, flash always has a way of making something look different then it is in natural light.

I wish I had the time, money, and knowledge to mod something. Looking good Scorpionjwp.

AtomicMoose said:
Maybe you and Spectre can hook up? :)

Just don't let me loose with a plasma torch again.

shiftyeyesle5.gif

:eek: :D

Spectre said:
Just don't let me loose with a plasma torch again.

shiftyeyesle5.gif

:eek: :D
Only negative thinga bout that is that you got to charge the surface of the welding area so in that sense it's not portable. *Toss ya a flamethrower*

Try that for size ;)

Jon855 said:
Only negative thinga bout that is that you got to charge the surface of the welding area so in that sense it's not portable. *Toss ya a flamethrower*

Try that for size ;)

It was a joke to when I did a DC mod and got a little cut happy with the plasma torch ;)

How about Rich pimping my logo also, its just a thought.

Oh I got the case mod fired up, and the first thing to go because of a cooling leak was the video card. The motherboard also fell off of it's mounting tabs, so the first part of this week is tweaking the case more. The slim cd drive also won't work, Oh boy am I having a bad time with this or what. Oh to make matters worse, I can't seem to get a 32bit OS installed on the 64bit pc. But according to Relic, you can install a 32bit OS on a 64bit pc, but I haven't found out how yet.

Oh AtomicMoose, I called Relic, he is very busy working, and had no time to visit the forums. I did get the impression from him that as long as he folds for team 33 he is still here, but not in a physical sense.

Scorpionjwp said:
But according to Relic, you can install a 32bit OS on a 64bit pc, but I haven't found out how yet.

Ummmm follow the prompts :confused: That is what I do.

Uh, ok I installed windows 2000 on it, bought a 64bit OS off of ZipZoomFly, so I'm waiting for that to arrive sometime next week.

Oh, I have more pictures to enlighten you for your night. I worked more on the design, and added the final black background.

I have officially finished this case mod, I will soon ask kyle to reopen the thread for it. But till then....

team33.jpg

team33-1.jpg

I think one of these images would be excellent for some pimpage.

Look for it this weekend.

Son of a bitch........that thing is huge,

I dont think my garage is that big!! :eek:

So with so many new people coming onboard this team I have redesigned the relic trophy.
No more shall the ducky have a trophy stuck up his bum, I have made an adjustment on the trophy that eliminates just that.

For your Viewing pleasure, the New Relic Trophy:
Drum roll please!!

I have taken the image down, in respect of the Team liking.

Hmmmmm.... I think a multi team vote would need to be had to redesign the Relic Trophy. Definately OCAU would need to have a vote along with the [H]orde.

I don't dislike the idea, but The Relic Trophy is a pretty big piece of history.

I have taken down the Image and have removed it. So if anyone has a better idea, and I'm sure that someone does, please, please toss it down on the table and others beside me will look at it.

I've seen lately that what I have said, drawn up, posted around here, It really just don't matter.
I know I started on this team little known as one of Relic's recuits, but lately I feel like a noobie and no cares what I think or say around here.

And why yes, p[H]antom or AtomicMoose can send me a PM or lock my thread or any thread for that matter, that has any information pretaining to what I have been feeling, or the stress of finding a job, or any helpful information I might share with other new people joining the Horde.

So now I will just sit there and ponder my next move, if I even have a move. I could stop folding, but that would crush my personal redemption with trying to find a cure for cancer or Diabetes. Oh yea, I took that panel off the side of that case mod above, because someone here in this forum, or several people for that matter thought and voiced their opinion or dislike to my case mod. So came down it went.

It's 12:23 AM and I hope you are all happy that you all here get to read this wonderful essay or my thought of the matter. Me posting this is like referees calling bad calls on a game, calls that shouldn't be called but did because someone or person thinks it is in their best interest to bug the living daylights out of someone.

Was there a discussion that I missed about replacing our Relic Trophy ? If no discussion took place, I don't see how you would expect to just independently "replace" an existing team icon without objections at some level. New ideas are great, but one needs to foster acceptance before announcing a fait accompli. Unfortunately, length of time on the team doesn't change this fact of life. Perhaps you really meant to propose a change, get feedback, and promote the change, but got ahead of yourself in the process. ;)

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------------------->

Nvm I made a suggestion to replace the Relic Trophy.
All I seem to get lately is chirping crickets in the background.

Me getting feedback to this is about like my FS/FT thread in the dc for sale forum. Only the people who want it will listen, the one that don't want my crap could care less.

Here is an suggestion, why not change the Relic Trophy to something better. Heck don't use my idea, it seems useless at this point, use someone elses.

But use me for the crap of it that you don't need and sweep me and the extra's under that rug.

Scorpionjwp said:
Nvm I made a suggestion to replace the Relic Trophy.
Actually,
Scorpionjwp said:
So with so many new people coming onboard this team I have redesigned the relic trophy.
That wasn't a suggestion. Probably why the initial feedback wasn't good.

Scorpionjwp said:
All I seem to get lately is chirping crickets in the background.
Well, with the advent of the [H]orde bowl, GPU folding, rewards program, and changing of the seasons for me to overclock, I am pretty busy here.

Scorpionjwp said:
Me getting feedback to this is about like my FS/FT thread in the dc for sale forum. Only the people who want it will listen, the one that don't want my crap could care less.
First, you get feedback all the time. Positive or negative, you will get it. I am not obligated to respond to every post here, nor will I. If it impacts me someway, I may say something. Be patient. Don't rush into things. BTW, I still have stuff to get rid of too. ;)

Scorpionjwp said:
Here is an suggestion, why not change the Relic Trophy to something better. Heck don't use my idea, it seems useless at this point, use someone elses.
Don't assume that you know what's best. I won't ask you to help me build a bridge, that is what OSUguy is for. I won't ask you how to run my farm at 75%, that is what marty is for. I know you have photoshop skills, but you may not be the best at it. Let others have a say. You may just like what they have to offer.

Scorpionjwp said:
But use me for the crap of it that you don't need and sweep me and the extra's under that rug.

?? WTF? I don't know what that means. I only see that it's a rant about being used and abused I think. If you feel strongly that your contribution are small, I suggest you go down to the hospital and tell the sick people their that you are now not going to give them a chance. Tell them that because you didn't get your way, your gonna let them deal with it on their own. I hate that people stop doing good work just because they didn't get recognized. You need to realize that the work you do today WILL save millions down the road. I am here to do my job. I process WU. I get them done in a quick and accurate manner. I devote my time to finding out what makes my machines run faster, cooler, and efficiently. I donate countless hours to research, development, funds, and deployment of boxen in Phoenix and the surronding areas. I work for FREE just to get a WU or two from someone's computer. It is for the greater good. Do what you do best. It will show on the team. Everyone doing what they do best is what makes this team great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back