Alienware 13 R3 OLED with 99 whr battery?

Panel

Gawd
I just made another thread in which I asked people which GTX 1080 laptop they recommend.

Another option I'm considering is the Alienware 13 R3 (OLED) w/ the Alienware Graphics Amplifier. The device is fantastic, and it's a good compromise for me. If I go with a gtx 1080 laptop, I'd almost certainly have to get another, cheaper device to take with me to school. This way, one device could truly be my entire setup.

Regardless, what I want to ask y'all is about the battery options for the 13 R3. The 15 and 17 inch Alienwares have the option to choose between a legal-limit (for planes) 99 whr battery and a smaller, 63 whr battery. I wanted to know if the same 99 whr option exists on the 13, or if there's a simple work-around to put a 99 in there.

Let me know if y'all have any info.

Thanks.

I just made another thread in which I asked people which GTX 1080 laptop they recommend.

Another option I'm considering is the Alienware 13 R3 (OLED) w/ the Alienware Graphics Amplifier. The device is fantastic, and it's a good compromise for me. If I go with a gtx 1080 laptop, I'd almost certainly have to get another, cheaper device to take with me to school. This way, one device could truly be my entire setup.

Regardless, what I want to ask y'all is about the battery options for the 13 R3. The 15 and 17 inch Alienwares have the option to choose between a legal-limit (for planes) 99 whr battery and a smaller, 63 whr battery. I wanted to know if the same 99 whr option exists on the 13, or if there's a simple work-around to put a 99 in there.

Let me know if y'all have any info.

Thanks.

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/alienware-13-laptop

Back