Aliens: Colonial Marines, thoughts?

it was announced, for next gen, a couple weeks ago. Game informer mag has some nice screenshots.

here is some info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens:_Colonial_Marines

could shape up to be a good game as long as they keep the same atmosphere/intensity of the second aliens movie.

if this game takes off i'm sure we'll see an aliens vs. predator multiplayer game on a next gen console. a vs p were great games!

Read a nice little article on it in Game Informer on the plane yesterday and it sounded pretty interesting.

I really think they should just make a damn Predator game already. Just Predator. So multiplayer would be humans vs predators. Cause god I remember that was WAY fun in AVP2 when aliens were disabled.

I don't think it's going to be good. They might have a good concept but it will be destroyed by multiplatformism.

I really think they should just make a damn Predator game already. Just Predator. So multiplayer would be humans vs predators. Cause god I remember that was WAY fun in AVP2 when aliens were disabled.

actually I agree with that. AvP2 was at its best when it was marines v preds.

Only played the singleplayer portion, but I loved AvP2! That was awesome for the time.

My roomie was part of a group that was making a fan mod with the EXACT name and concept about 6-7 years ago and Fox came in with a cease-and-desist order and demanded their code, they didn't give it up but saw some gameplay, so we believe they took that Idea and now, we have the announcement. Proof will come if they have a .500 revolver, becasue that was the groups "signature" design element ot the game.

Im looking forward to c'n what the game will have in it.

Looks good on paper, hope it actually delivers. Alien is one of my favorite IPs. Now if they would release a faithful AvP movie that doesn't blow, I'd be a happy camper.

Back