Alibaba is the Number 3 Public Cloud in the World

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by DooKey, Nov 6, 2017.

1. DooKey

DooKey [H]ardness Supreme

Believe it or not Google really isn't the number 3 cloud provider behind AWS and Azure. Alibaba has that distinction all to itself and earned almost as much cloud revenue in the last quarter as Google Cloud Platform earned in all of 2016. Alibaba has one weakness and it's the fact almost all of their business is in China. However, they are slowly luring companies that want a truly global reach as well as a path into China. Don't close you eyes Amazon and Microsoft.

Indeed, Alibaba is growing so fast that Simon Hu, president of Alibaba Cloud, has insisted that Alibaba Cloud is “on track” to push AWS aside as the global cloud market share leader by 2019.

2. grtitan

grtitan Telemetry is Spying on ME!

Well, there is a world outside of planet america after all!

Uvaman2 likes this.
  3. the-one1

the-one1 2[H]4U

That's not what movies tell me. Seems like all alien invasions happens in Amurica.

grtitan likes this.
  4. Rahh

Rahh [H]ard|Gawd

With that name they won't grab the US all though if they create another slogan for them they might.

5. Prisoner849

Prisoner849 Gawd

6. Uvaman2

Uvaman2 2[H]4U

Wow, weird.
    I guess the Chinese figured out they needed to write checks to their IT sector companies so that they grew and dominate, while sharing all the information, you know like the NSA CIA here.

7. Uvaman2

Uvaman2 2[H]4U

America is the greatest country in the United States.

The Lamb and grtitan like this.
  8. STrAYeR

STrAYeR Limp Gawd

Which means the chinese government owns it and reads it or checks everything out.

Tags: