Aion Online download taking forever, insane anywhere quicker?

Syntaxx

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright well Pre-ordered two copies today begun downloading the client from NCsoft launcher its god awful, 30kb a sec.. says like estimated completion is like 3000 hours wtf?

So I'm trying fileplanet by I've been waiting in like for 25mins I got like another 45minutes to wait to see if its any faster..

And then I decided to check out the Aion Online torrent NCsoft put up, that sh!t isnt any better downloading like 10k/b a sec from torrent. wtf?

em i missing something, is their a better location to grab this client from or is this how it is, gonna day days to finish. :confused:

wow wtf the wait time in the line keeps going up even though im getting closer to the end of the line?

I got mine from:

http://games.on.net/filelist.php

First two links depending on what client you need. Getting around 500kb to 1mb with downthemall.

sick thanks ill try it out, im downloading it right now. its going faster like 800kb a second.

I'm downloading the full client, have u downloaded from this site before? Inside that zip file is it a executable?

im waiting in line at file planet, 127 out of 249 and it says estimated wait: 202 minutes? hard core.. Thats east coast too. I did hear though some people had problems installing the version from file planet *shrug*

ffs, speed tanked from games.on.net, its like 250k/b a second now from 800.. :<

117 out of 230 in line on file planet. LoL. Jesus

Wait until tomorrow or the next day. Got like a week until the open beta starts, right?

word i need to set it up on two computers and i got free time today LoL

took me about 3 hours or so on fileplanet...i'm a subscriber tho, i dont wait in the queue

The torrent gets faster. I'm averaging 120 kb/s, which isn't that fast, but we have more than a week to wait to play, so no big deal.

Wait until tomorrow or the next day. Got like a week until the open beta starts, right?

Cool deal...giving you a hard time is all. I know the over excited feeling though. If I was home, I'd likely be downloading it too ;)

it won't technically be installed until monday but it's ready to go when ncsoft unlocks it. i got my closed beta to open beta update in about a half hour from fileplanet at a solid 1.5MB/sec

I thought if you preordered it you could play right away.. maybe I am thinking of another game.

No, if you pre-order you get access to CBT/OBT events, also you get a headstart where you can save the name of your character before anybody else, you can also start on sept 20th instead of the NA launch on the 22nd.

took me about 3 hours or so on fileplanet...i'm a subscriber tho, i dont wait in the queue
^5

Hasn't gone below 4.3MB/sec

aiondownload.jpg

Back